Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator: Introduction
- Selective hormone receptor modulators are designed as ligands to their respective receptors to provide agonist or antagonist action in specific tissues
- These are named selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs), selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), selective progesterone receptor modulators (SPRMs), and selective glucocorticoid receptor modulators (SGRMs) based on the specific receptor they are designed to affect
Request Brochure –
Key Drivers of Global Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market
- The global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market is driven by a rise in prevalence of various diseases such as cancer, respiratory disorders, cardiovascular diseases, increase in geriatric population, and surge in focus on development of advanced pharmaceutical products
- According to the World Health Organization, currently, 235 million people across the world are suffering from asthma and 338,000 deaths due to asthma were reported in 2015
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 in 13 people has asthma in the U.S.
- According to Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, currently, about 6.2 million children aged 18 and younger are suffering from asthma in the U.S. In 2017, 1 in every 12 children had asthma.
- Adoption of respiratory disorder management has been increasing among the geriatric population for the last few years due a rise in prevalence in this age group and the number of difficulties faced by the population in managing the disorders. Additionally, the elderly find it difficult to use handheld inhalers due to physical and cognitive impairment.
Request COVID Analysis on Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market –
Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on type, the global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market can be classified into selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs), selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), selective progesterone receptor modulators (SPRMs), and selective glucocorticoid receptor modulators (SGRMs)
- The selective estrogen receptor modulators segment is projected to account for a major share of the global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market by 2031, owing to increase in incidence of cancer diseases across the globe
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of end-user, the global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the global market during the forecast period due to large inventory maintained by hospitals and availability of essential drugs at hospital pharmacies
Request Customization on Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market Report –
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market
- In terms of region, the global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a major share of the global market in 2020, owing to an increase in cases of respiratory disease such as asthma, COPD, and allergic rhinitis; rise in the number of FDA approvals for products in different respiratory diseases, and numerous product launches in the U.S. Moreover, increase in concerns about respiratory disease management including prevention, diagnosis, and treatment drives the market in the region.
Pre Book Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market Report-
Key Players Operating in Global Selective Glucocorticoid Receptor Modulator Market
The global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market is consolidated, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global selective glucocorticoid receptor modulator market are:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- AbbVie Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
Trending Reports of Transparency Market Research –
Medical Waste Containers Market –
Pharmaceutical Water Market –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453