Proximity Switches: Introduction
- Proximity switches open or close an electric circuit on contact with an object or coming within the range of an object.
- In manufacturing equipment, robotics, and safety systems, proximity switches are most frequently used.
- These switches can detect presence of objects in their vicinity, without physical contact. They emit an electromagnetic radiation beam for detecting objects, generally in the form of infrared light.
- Proximity switches also detect the reflection in order to determine the location or distance of the object from a switch.
- These switches are used in aerospace & defense, food & beverage, industrial, automotive, consumer electronics and among other end-use industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=73360
Rise in Demand of Proximity Switches in Consumer Electronics
- Growth of the consumer electronics industry has made a significant positive impact on the global market for proximity switches. Expanding consumer electronics industry and increasing demand for smartphones are other significant factors driving the global market for proximity switches.
- Smartphones are increasingly using inductive proximity switches in order to improve the overall functional efficiency and comfort for the user.
Increase in use of Proximity Switches in Industrial Process
- Industrial automation has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. The rise in automation of complex production systems has increased the demand for components capable of providing critical data related to the production process.
- These sensors facilitate process control in factories by detecting the presence and position of metal objects. Proximity sensors can also help in automating procedures and even repetitive tasks resulting in an efficient production line.
- Furthermore, proximity switches are rarely affected by temperature fluctuations and foreign impurities, such as dirt and water. This factor is also fueling the global market. Increase in the number of vendors that offer industrial automation services and rise in the demand for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) are factors driving the demand for inductive proximity switches.
- The ability of proximity switches to work in hazardous conditions such as extreme temperatures and humidity and in chemical processing applications has led to growth of the global proximity switches market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Proximity switches market” https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=73360
Automotive Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global proximity switches market can be segmented into aerospace & defense, food & beverage, industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, and others.
- Availability of touch-free user interface is boosting the adoption of proximity switches in automotive applications such as infotainment systems, 3D gesture, keyless entry systems, and interior lighting controls.
- Proximity switches are used in a parking assistance system to detect presence of objects in the pathway of the reversing vehicle and can ring the alarm to warn the driver. Proximity switches also prevent collision with pedestrians while parking a vehicle. Owing to these benefits, rising popularity of proximity switches in automotive applications is expected to boost the growth of the market during forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global proximity switches market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global proximity switches market throughout the forecast period, owing to growing automation and ongoing technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region.
- Proximity switches market in Europe, and Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth. This market Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global proximity switches market is highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for proximity switches. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global proximity switches market include:
- Amron Corporation
- SICK AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rockwell Automation GmbH
- IFM Electronic GmbH
- Keyence Corporation
- Schneider Electric
Global Proximity Switches Market: Research Scope
Global Proximity Switches Market, by Technology
Global Proximity Switches Market, by End-use Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Electronics
Global Proximity Switches Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73360
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]