The Global Piling Machine Market is forecasted to reach USD 6.85 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rise in mining activities and construction in emerging countries like India and China is pushing the growth of the market. The growing need for foundation machinery in such operations is fueling the market of Piling Machines.
Government Regulations intended for boosting the energy output through non-conventional sources, such as solar and wind, are forecasted to increase the demand for foundation work which in turn will raise piling machinery demand. Moreover, governments across the globe are trying to raise their output using wind energy. This will raise the demand for wind turbines and thereby their installation. Thus, increasing the demand for Piling Machines.
However, the requirement of skilled labor for operating these heavy machineries will be a major challenge in the expansion.
APAC is forecasted to dominate the market. Increase in construction in developing nations like India and China is fueling the growth of the market. Expansion of mining industry in emerging nations due to the abundance of minerals, such as gold and copper, is forecasted to promote the growth of the market.
Key participants include Casagrande S.p.a, Watson, Inc., BSP International Foundations, Ltd., BAUER-Pileco, Tescar, Sinovo, International Construction Equipment, Inc. (ICE), Delmag GmbH & Co. KG, Kencho Kobe Co., Ltd., Vulcan Foundation Equipment, Bermingham Foundation Solutions, and Atlas Copco, among others.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1321
The materials and chemicals market revenue has expanded significantly over the years and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements, rising investments in research and development activities, increasing demand for raw materials in various sectors such as manufacturing, agriculture, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotechnology is boosting market growth. In addition, changes in consumer preference, rising disposable income especially in the developing economics, rising funds by several public and private organizations, and increasing demand for biodegradable products are factors boosting market growth.
Key objectives of the report:
- Historical and forecast revenue of the key segments, products, applications and detailed analysis of the regions in the market
- Production capacity, revenue, pricing structure, market share, and CAGR.
To offer insights about current market position, forecast estimation, competitive landscape and research and development activities
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Construction of bridges, Railways, Buildings and other types of infrastructures requires machines that are capable of drilling deep into the ground.
- By Method, the market is segmented into Drilled Percussive Piling, Rotary Bored Piling, Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD), Impact Driven Piling, Auger Boring, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), and Other Piling Method.
- Piling Machine is applicable mainly in construction. Residential & Commercial Construction segment holds a market share of 19% in the year 2018.
- Hydraulic Hammers is forecasted to hold a market share of 17% in the year 2026. They are more powerful than any other hand-held hammers and are generally used for demolition and breaking rocks into smaller sizes.
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA), has an annual growth rate of 5.2% throughout the forecast period. Stringent government regulations against vibrations and noise in urban localities are forecasted to increase the growth of the market for piling machines.
- Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD) is forecasted to grow with a share of 5.3% throughout the forecast period.
- Oil and Gas dominate the market with a share of 23% in the year 2018 with an annual growth rate of 5.0%. Drilling is an essential part of the oil and gas sector and increases in excavation, and R&D increases the demand for piling machine.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/piling-machine-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Piling Machine Market on the basis of Product, Method, Application, and Region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Piling Rigs
- Vibratory Drivers
- Impact Hammer
- Diesel Hammer
- Hydraulic Hammer
- Hydraulic Press-in
Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Rotary Bored Piling
- Air – Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD)
- Impact Driven Piling
- Auger Boring
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA)
- Other Piling Method
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Civil Engineering
- Residential & Commercial Construction
- Industrial Construction
- Oil & Gas
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1321
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: