The global mushroom cultivation market size is expected to reach USD 22.78 Billion in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report provides detailed insights into mushroom export market size, market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market forecast, revenue share growth, along with ranging impacts of each driver on market size. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in mushroom export market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. Steady increase in demand for mushrooms is a key factor driving growth of the global mushroom cultivation market. According to various research, edible mushroom have medicinal properties and act as an antioxidant, anticancer, antiallergic, cardiovascular protector, and others. The report includes profiles of major players in the mushroom export market, strategies being employed/deployed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. In addition, mushroom export market share contribution is expected to continue to incline steadily over the forecast period due to favorable government policies, advancements in technology, and steady economic growth across various regions and countries.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/555
Mushroom farming has become a profitable income source for small farmers in recent years. Global mushroom export market size expansion is significantly supported by contribution from major segments and increasing deployment in a range of applications. While conducting primary research, the researchers observed that the rapid growth of the mushroom export market through the forecast duration is driven by the niche and emerging opportunities for the producers engaged in the worldwide mushroom export market. The worldwide mushroom export market has been categorized as product, end-user, and major geographic regions. In addition, rapidly rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries in major and developing countries is supporting growth in terms of mushroom export market share contribution of these countries. Rising demand for mushrooms as a substitute for meat products followed by rising preference for vegan food products and diets are some other key factor boosting demand for mushrooms.
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mushroom-cultivation-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global mushroom export market based on type, phase, form, marketing channel, and region as follows:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2018–2028)
- Button Mushroom
- Cremini Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2018–2028)
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2018–2028)
- Marketing Channels Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
In terms of mushroom export market share and revenue contribution to the global mushroom export market, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in mushroom export market share.
The market intelligence report on the Mushroom Cultivation Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Region wise performance of the Mushroom Cultivation industry
In terms of mushroom export market size, North America is expected to remain dominant among the other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting mushroom export market size growth.
Asia Pacific mushroom export market size is expected to remain steady, and register fastest revenue growth rate between 2020 and 2028. Rapid revenue growth rate in countries such as China and India is attributable to rapid growth in mushroom export market size in Asia Pacific, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Continuous developments in countries in Europe is expected to support growth in regional market size over the forecast period.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/555
Some key findings in the report:
- In January 2019, South Mill Mushrooms and Champ’s Mushrooms combined forces to create the leading mushroom producer and supplier in North America. This agreement helped South Mill Mushrooms meet rising demand in all mushroom marketplace segments throughout the United States and Canada.
- Button mushroom segment is expected to register a relatively higher revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing demand for button mushrooms due to nutritional properties and easy availability.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the major share in the global mushroom export market. This can be attributed to increasing consumptionof mushrooms and adoption of more modern mushroom cultivation processes in countries in the region.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Mushroom Cultivation industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the mushroom export market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Mushroom Cultivation industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the mushroom export market with their winning strategies?
- Which Mushroom Cultivation industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the mushroom export market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. mushroom export market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. mushroom export market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. mushroom export market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. mushroom export market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. mushroom export market indicators analysis
4.2.2. mushroom export market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. mushroom export market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with the maintenance of Mushroom Cultivation products
220.127.116.11. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. mushroom export market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on mushroom export market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/555
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research: