Retailers are rapidly enhancing their sales functionality by deploying data-capture devices and networks, including barcode scanners and card readers. Global point of sale statistics size is expected to reach USD 43.79 Billion at a steady CAGR of 13.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The report provides detailed insights into point of sale statistics size, market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market forecast, revenue share growth, along with ranging impacts of each driver on market size. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in point of sale statistics size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the point of sale statistics, strategies being employed/deployed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Point of sale systems enables streamlining and automating processes related to transactions and tracking of crucial sales data and product-related information and inventory.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/556
Changing customer preference for cashless transactions at retail stores, convenience of paper-less billing, and reduced need for manual effort are some key factors driving growth of the global retail point of sale system market currently. Global point of sale statistics size expansion is significantly supported by contribution from major segments and increasing deployment in a range of applications.While conducting primary research, the researchers observed that the rapid growth of the point of sale statistics through the forecast duration is driven by the niche and emerging opportunities for the producers engaged in the worldwide point of sale statistics. The worldwide point of sale statistics has been categorized as product, end-user, and major geographic regions. Retailers are able to track price accuracy, gross revenue, inventory changes, and sales patterns, which aid in understanding and deploying strategies that can open up high potential revenue opportunities going ahead.
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent Companies@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/retail-point-of-sale-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global point of sale statistics on the basis of component, product, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mobile POS Terminals
- Fixed POS Terminals
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gas Stations
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
- North America
In terms of point of sale statistics share and revenue contribution to the global point of sale statistics, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in point of sale statistics share.
The market intelligence report on the Retail Point of Sale Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Region wise performance of the Retail Point of Sale industry
In terms of point of sale statistics size, North America is expected to remain dominant among the other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting point of sale statistics size growth.
Asia Pacific point of sale statistics size is expected to remain steady, and register fastest revenue growth rate between 2020 and 2028. Rapid revenue growth rate in countries such as China and India is attributable to rapid growth in point of sale statistics size in Asia Pacific, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Continuous developments in countries in Europe is expected to support growth in regional market size over the forecast period.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting us@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/556
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In February 2023, POS software developing company, GiftLogic, announced its partnership with Paystri, which is a payments technology company delivering solutions to businesses of all sizes and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Partnering with GiftLogic will expand Paystri’s presence in the retail market.
- In February 2023, FinCanna Capital announced the launch of new product by its royalty portfolio company, Wholly Owned Green Compliance Inc. The company delivers HIPAA-compliant point-of-sale solutions for U.S. licensed cannabis cultivators and dispensaries. The new product – ezGreen POS solution – consists of robust tools and features that are efficient in reducing time and costs of managing product information and client data.
- The incorporation of touch screens in mobile point of sale systems is expected to drive revenue growth of the hardware segment. The emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) will help in reducing product size and increase connectivity. The hardware segment revenue is expected to incline significantly during the forecast period due to technological advancements in hardware and devices and steady shift to a global cashless society.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Retail Point of Sale industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the point of sale statistics across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Retail Point of Sale industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the point of sale statistics with their winning strategies?
- Which Retail Point of Sale industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the point of sale statistics?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. point of sale statistics Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. point of sale statistics Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2023-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. point of sale statistics Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. point of sale statistics Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. point of sale statistics indicators analysis
4.2.2. point of sale statistics drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
22.214.171.124. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
188.8.131.52. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. point of sale statistics restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. High cost associated with the maintenance of Retail Point of Sale products
220.127.116.11. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. point of sale statistics Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on point of sale statistics Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/556
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Healthcare Analytics Market@ https://images.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-analytics-market
Mammography Workstations Market@ https://images.google.sn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mammography-workstations-market
Industrial Lubricants Market@ https://images.google.sk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-lubricants-market
Magnesia Chrome Bricks Market@ https://images.google.so/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/magnesia-chrome-bricks-market
Water Treatment Biocides Market@ https://images.google.es/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-biocides-market
Wastewater Treatment Services Market@ https://images.google.lk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
Membrane Bioreactor Market@ https://images.google.sr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market