The global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market is expected to reach USD 23.70 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is the commonly used industry name for rigid material produced from the expanded polystyrene beads. EPS is a rigid, lightweight, plastic foam insulating material made from solid beads of polystyrene.
The increasing prominence of insulation property in the building & construction sector of developed economies comprising China and India is anticipated to support the usage of high-quality polymers. Moreover, an increase in spending for enhancing the longevity of residential buildings and commercial complexes in extreme, external environmental conditions is projected to stimulate the market demand for expanded polystyrene.
Key participants include BASF SE, S.C. Adeplast S.A., Sunpor Kunststoff GmbH, Ineous Styrenics, Universal Foam Products, Styro Limited, Nova Chemicals Corporation, the Ravago Group, Synthos S.A., and Versalis S.P.A among others.
Increasing demand for cold chain packaging in the pharmaceutical sector for improving product safety and maintaining the freshness of the packaged products in the food and beverages industry during transportation is anticipated to boost the market growth. Besides, advancement in the frozen food industry in developed economies including the U.S. and Japan is expected to increase the scope of EPS in the packaging sector during the forecast period.
Request free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1012
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global expanded polystyrene market on the basis of product type, material, process, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- White Expanded Polystyrene
- Grey Expanded Polystyrene
- Black expanded Polystyrene
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Raw beads
- Expanded Beads
Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Black Molding
- Shape Molding
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Component Manufacturing
- Chemical Intermediate
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
Further key findings from the report suggest
- White EPS contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is forecasted to have a growth rate of 5.4% in the forecast period. This can be attributed to the excellent thermal and mechanical properties, easy recyclability, and non-corrosive characteristics of white EPS. The thermal resistance of the white EPS depends on the density of the finished product and it does not diminish with time.
- The construction sector was a significant consumer of expanded polystyrene in 2018, owing to the several benefits of expanded polystyrene, like enhanced durability, energy efficiency, and improved indoor environmental quality in the constructed buildings.
- The Asia Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period. The market dominance of Asia Pacific region is due to the rapid growth of the construction industry in the region, coupled with the extensive application of EPS in packaging.
- In June 2018, BASF, a significant player in the market, announced to increase its global production capacity for Neopor® (expandable polystyrene containing graphite) by an aggregate of 40,000 metric tons per year.
- At the Ulsan site in Korea, BASF will switch the plant´s entire 85,000 metric tons capacity from the classic white EPS (expandable polystyrene) Styropor® to the improved insulation raw material Neopor (gray EPS) until end of 2018. This will allow the company to meet the growing demand for the gray material in the Asian market.
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1012
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: