The global ePTFE Market is expected to reach USD 570.0 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. ePTFE is generally implemented in membrane form in numerous filtration solutions across all sectors comprising pharmaceutical, food and packaging, minerals, chemicals, power generation, metals, engineering, and aerospace among others. The ePTFE membrane is laminated to a large number of substrate materials like polyester, woven glass fibers, and needle felts for the purpose of making filter bags, and pleatable materials like cellulose and polyester for filter cartridges and elements. The substrate material acts as a steady supporting base for the ePTFE membrane and type of substrate material will be ascertained based upon the particular application requirements to which the filters will be implemented.
ePTFE materials are chemically inert and are resistant to most chemicals reaction. In applications where the process environment offers a possibly corrosive condition, such as in alkaline or acidic environment, utmost care must be provided to the substrate material chosen as these materials have quite different features and capabilities. The growing use of ePTFE membranes in such application would be crucial in fueling the market demand.
The Asia-Pacific region contributed to the largest market share in the year 2018. This growth can be attributed to the growing demand for PTFE fabric from various industries, such as construction, packaging, food, chemicals, and textiles, among others.
Key participants include Gore, Toray, Donaldson, Nitto Denko, ZHEJIANG JIARI FLUOROPLASTIC Co. Ltd., Poly Fluoro Ltd., Philips Scientific Inc., Dexmet, Zeus Industrial Products, Saint-Gobain, and Ningbo ChangQi.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1207
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- ePTFE membranes would account for the largest market share with USD 195.8 million in 2018 in the forecast period. ePTFE membranes find usage in filtration for separating the gas from liquids and/or the separating the micro particles from batches of fine powders. They find application in both automotive and healthcare industries and can be delivered either as pure ePTFE membranes or as ePTFE membranes with polymer backings – like polypropylene or polyethylene.
- Medical industry is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period. This can be attributed to the extensive use of ePTFE membranes in medical sectors. Use of the ePTFE material as a filtration media is preferably appropriate to numerous application areas, such as in urine collection, drug delivery, and laparoscopic surgery.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global ePTFE market on the basis of disease product, application, end-user and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Filtration & Separation
- Advanced Dielectric Materials
- Fluoropolymer Fibers
End-user Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1207
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: