According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global collagen peptide market was USD 761.3 Million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% from 2019 to 2026. Collagen peptides are a rich source of healthy and protein nutrition. Collagen peptide is easily digestible, cold-soluble, and highly bioactive sources of collagen. These are the bioactive peptides derived from the enzymatic hydrolysis of collagen. These collagen peptides are derived by breaking down molecular bonds between individual collagen strands to peptides. Moreover, it is also one of the most commonly used food additives, especially in the confectionery industry and several dairy products, such as yogurts, cream desserts, and a varied range of low-fat dairy products and is used to enhance the texture and stability of the product.
Collagen peptides are used as cosmetic or medical products in various skin creams and treatments to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and to moisturize skin. Its production tends to decrease within the body with age, changing lifestyle habits, and an unhealthy diet. Consumers desire to include it through their diet rather than collagen peptide injections. Therefore, these products are being fortified into a variety of food & beverage products to improve their nutritional benefits and are extensively used in various applications such as dairy, sports nutrition, beverages, snacks & cereal, poultry & meat, and personal care products.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2422
Darling Ingredients, Tessenderlo Group, Cargill, Kewpie Corporation, Danish Crown, Vital Proteins LLC., Kayos Naturals, Orgain, Inc., Aspen Naturals and Gelixer are some of the major players in this market. In February 2018 Darling Ingredients has introduced a new collagen peptide-based product named StabiCaps. It will help the company to broaden its collagen peptide product line.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By source, products derived from porcine holds the remarkable share of 37.1% in 2018. Porcine is rich in these proteins, which are considered to be steadier in comparison with proteins from other sources. Most of these products are sourced from animal tissues, as they contain a high amount of amino acids. Different methods are used to extract these proteins, which include the salting out, alkaline, acid, and enzyme methods. In June 2018, Tulip Food Company a group of Danish Crown acquired Zandbergen to meet the rising demand for bacon products in the global market
- North America is expected to grow at CAGR of 9.1% during the analysis period. The increasing demand for collagen peptide is attributed to mounting demand for functional protein.in this region,
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the collagen peptide market on the basis of source, application, and region:
Source (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, and Volume Metric Tons-2026)
- Bovine hide & bones
- Alternative sources (enzymes)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/collagen-peptide-market
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, and Volume Metric Tons-2026)
- Food and Beverages
- Sausages and Others
- Nutritional products
- Sports nutrition
- Dietary supplements
- Carbonated beverages
- Non- carbonated beverages
- Others (alcoholic beverages and fruit juices)
- Dairy products
- Others (cream and ice cream)
- Meat & poultry products
- Snacks & cereal
- Others (bakery products, confectionery products, and desserts)
- Oral Collagen Supplementation
- Wound healing
- Other applications
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2422
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2026, and Volume Metric Tons-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: