The Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) market is forecast to reach USD 88.02 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) can be defined as a versatile thermoplastic polymer. It is an economical option for heavy and expensive metals used in construction and building industry for producing window & door profiles, wire, and cable insulation, pipes (drinking and wastewater), and medical devices, among others. Some of its mentionable traits are excellent mechanical properties, which is abrasion-resistant, tough, lightweight, effective chemical resistance, flame retardance, durability and good insulation properties, and dielectric strength.
The presence of these traits have resulted in the extensive application in construction, electronics, packaging, and transportation sector, among others. Furthermore, continuous expansion of the automotive industry and rising demand for lightweight vehicles is also resulting in increasing demand for PVC in the automotive sector. The fact that PVC is widely available and easily recyclable also supports the growth of the market.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2453
Key participants include BASF SE, Formosa Plastics Corporation, China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina), Kem One SAS, INOVYN, Orbia, LG Chem, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd, and SABIC.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Polyvinyl Chloride market held a market share of USD 90 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 3.9% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the rigid PVC segment generated a higher revenue of USD 32.19 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR 3.6% during the forecast period. Its traits like excellent physical properties, stiffness, ease of fabrication, along with low-cost results in its extensive use in the construction of tanks, piping systems that contribute to higher revenue generated by this segment.
- In context to Resources, the bio-attributed PVC segment is projected to witness a faster growth rate of 5.3% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 35.0% of the market in 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the bio-attributed PVC resources segment is attributed to the formulation of stringent government regulations and legislations focusing on minimized use of non-renewable resources and the increasing emphasis on development of bio-attributed PVCs by the market players. The launch of the first-ever commercially available grade of bio-attributed PVC- BIOVYNTM by INOVYN is resulting in its growing popularity.
- In context to Application, the Film & Sheets segment is projected to witness the fastest CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by this segment is resultant of growth in the e-commerce sector and food packaging industry that results in the rising demand for PVCs in Film & Sheets segment.
- In regards to the region, Europe held 0% of the market in 2018, with a growth rate of 3.7% during the forecast period. Factors like continuous growth in the automotive industry, expanding construction, and logistics sector contributes to the market share occupied by this region.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Polyvinyl Chloride market according to Product Type, Resources, Emulsion Process, End-user, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Flexible PVC
- Rigid PVC
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyvinyl-chloride-pvc-market
Resources Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Fossil based PVC
- Bio-attributed PVC
Emulsion Process Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Bulk polymerization
- Emulsion polymerization
- Suspension polymerization
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Electrical & Electronics
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Film & Sheets
- Pipes & Fittings
- Wire & Cables
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2453
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: