The Global Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate Market is forecast to reach USD 646.2 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate is a colorless, flammable, water soluble industrial and commercial chemical and a p-type glycol alcohol with ether-like odor. Propylene glycol methyl ether acetate is mostly used in the manufacture of surface adherent applications and are also widely utilized as a direct or intermediate solvent chemical in the formulation of various chemical processing. Paints, inks, synthetic resin, varnishes, and surface adhesives are some of its chemical applications. The continuous expansion of the paint & coatings, varnishes, adherents, inks, acrylics, stains, toners, anti-freezers and electronic circuit boards & screens are expected to drive the demand throughout the forecast period. Direct & Intermediate solvent, chemical reagent, surface adherent, and other processing aids are some of its widely used end-usages. Growing demand for consumer electronics products are harnessing the growth of this market substantially.
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow the fastest with the highest growth rate of 6.5% in the period 2019 – 2027, owing to high market penetration in paints & coatings and electronics applications coupled with the extensive demand for the automotive paints, especially in regions like India and China.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2400
Key participants include The Dow Chemical Company, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Exxon Mobil Corporation, BASF SE, Tokuyama Corporation, LCY Chemical Corp., OXEA GmbH, JXTG Holdings, Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Sasol Limited, and ISU Chemical.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Propylene glycol methyl ether Acetate is one of the safest synthetic alcohol to be used in the direct solvent and are widely used in chemical formulations. Coating, cleaner, varnishes, lacquers, silk screen printing inks, and anti-freezing agents are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 6.4% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical intermediate segment is measured to gain a market revenue of USD 121.5 Million by 2027 and the CAGR is forecasted to be 5.6% in the forecast period. Propylene glycol methyl ether acetate is utilized as the chemical intermediate with polyesters, epoxies, and acrylics, among other type of resins.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for chemicals and materials especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also due to non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period. Germany has the highest number of valuable players in this region, while France is the fastest-growing market in Europe.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, with 25.7% of market possession by 2027 and CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/propylene-glycol-methyl-ether-acetate-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global propylene glycol methyl ether acetate market on the basis of the end-use, sales channel, applications, and region:
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Surface Adherent
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2400
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Industrial Use
- Paints and Coatings
- Electronics Industry
- Printing Inks
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: