According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Lightweight Aggregate Concrete market was valued at USD 37.2 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 56.7 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.4 percent. Lightweight concrete is a mixture of lightweight coarse aggregate, and a portion or entire fine aggregates which may be lightweight than normal aggregates. The development and production of new types of artificial Lightweight aggregate made it possible to introduce lightweight aggregate concrete of high strength.
There is a notable gap in the infrastructure of emerging economies. However, the rising investments are leading to the development of new transport infrastructure for enhanced connectivity between the important economic areas of these countries, thereby assisting in bridging the gap. The extensive rise in demand for lightweight aggregate concrete by growing construction activities is likely to act as a driver for the market. The growing demand for residential and commercial constructions due to the rising population is expected to be the primary driver. Brittleness and slow mixing time and are restraining factors for the growth of the market. Technological advancements, along with the rising construction and infrastructural project activities are expected to provide new opportunities for the future growth of the lightweight aggregate concrete market.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2378
Key participants include Cimentos de Portugal, SGPS, S.A. (CIMPOR), Cemex, LafargeHolcim Ltd, CRH plc, Italcementi, China Resources Cement, Votorantim, U.S. Concrete, Inc., Buzzi Unicem, and HeidelbergCement Group among others
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- As of 2018, natural materials segment is the leading segment of the global Lightweight Aggregate Concrete This segment is projected to register the fastest growth with the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- The sintered fly ash by-product material segment has shown the highest growth trend in 2018 and is expected to maintain the position during the forecast period
- The low density concrete segment of Lightweight Aggregate Concrete accounted for the most significant market share in 2018. It is projected to maintain its lead with a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is mainly due to features such as low unit weight and high heat insulation values
- The civil construction application segment is the highest and fastest-growing segment, registering a significant CAGR followed by the infrastructure segment which held the second position in the Lightweight Aggregate Concrete market
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the most significant market share in 2018. This region is proposed to remain the dominant regional segment during 2019-2026. The region is led by India, China, Japan and South Korea, which are projected to drive the global Lightweight Aggregate Concrete market
- Both Europe followed by Latin America regions are forecasted to show significant growth over the coming years
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lightweight-aggregate-concrete-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Lightweight Aggregate Concrete market on the basis of material type, air dry unit weight, application, and region:
Material Type (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Natural Materials
- Volcanic Ciders
- Sintered Fly Ash
- Iron Blast Furnace Slag
Air Dry Unit Weight (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Low Density Concrete
- Moderate Strength Concrete
- Structural Concrete
Application (Revenue, USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- Civil Construction
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Construction
- Infrastructure Construction
- Shopping Malls
- Car Parking
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2378
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: