Global Automotive Powertrain Market – Introduction
- Automotive powertrain is the unit that comprises diverse systems, ranging from the source of power generation and the overall transmission assembly to the tire of the vehicle. For a conventional vehicle, the powertrain comprises multiple components such as engine, transmission unit, differential, and shaft.
- The global automotive powertrain market is anticipated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period; however, a significant shift in trend towards adoption of electric vehicles is likely to be witnessed during the forecast period.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74412
Global Automotive Powertrain Market – Drivers
- Market for automotive powertrain is driven by the production of vehicles and demand for aftermarket components of the power train unit.
- Developments in technology, such as the introduction of electric and hybrid vehicles that comprise electric motor and battery in the powertrain, are likely to boost the market during the forecast period which is attributable to high cost of the powertrain battery.
- High demand for four-wheel drive vehicles contributes to the expansion of automotive powertrain market, as four-wheel drive vehicles comprise higher number of components in their powertrain units such as power differentials and transfer case.
- Rising stringency of emission norms across majority of developing and developed countries is boosting the emphasis on engine downsizing, which requires additional power boosters such as turbocharger and supercharger and other additional components. This, in turn, is expected to propel the automotive powertrain market.
- Increasing preference for fast and powerful vehicles is anticipated to be key factor that is projected to boost the automotive powertrain market, as these vehicles comprise high capacity engine as well as other high strength powertrain components.
Global Automotive Powertrain Market – Competitive Landscape
Automotive powertrains comprise a large number of components and hence, the market comprises a large number of key players who hold a notable share of the automotive powertrain market. Some of the leading players in the market are:
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- GKN PLC
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Showa Corporation
- Cummins Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Continental AG
- Schaeffler AG
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- Aptiv PLC
Global Automotive Powertrain Market – Research Scope
Global Automotive Powertrain Market, by Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Powertrain Market, by Powertrain
- Battery Electric Vehicle
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- ICE Powered Vehicle
Global Automotive Powertrain Market, by Sales Channel
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=74412
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.