Softball Gloves Market: Introduction
- Softball is a sport played with bat-and-ball between two teams (10 players). Softball is a game similar to baseball. The various equipment required to play softball include bat, ball, gloves, uniform, and other protective gear. Softball gloves are an essential part of the softball sport. They are also called mitts. Softball gloves are longer and larger than conventional baseball gloves, as softballs are larger in size. These type of gloves are made for slow-pitch or fast pitch, and the correct softball glove depends on the position of players and personal preference.
Key Drivers of the Global Softball Gloves Market
- Rising popularity of softball has shaped substantial demand for softball equipment that also includes softball gloves. Users presently seek custom-made softball gloves that meet their needs and expectations, which in turn has led softball equipment manufacturers to offer customized gloves. This factor is projected to drive the growth of the softball gloves market across the globe in the coming years.
- Furthermore, companies in the softball equipment market invest tirelessly in research and development, and merger and acquisition activities to create innovative gloves that offer maximum convenience and comfort and enhance globe sales. For instance, Rawlings Sporting Goods Inc. is set to acquire baseball and softball equipment manufacturer Easton Diamond Sports LLC. The deal will offer the combined companies the ability to create a broader product portfolio and invest more in innovation initiatives.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Softball Gloves Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79951
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global softball gloves market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the softball gloves market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the softball gloves market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America softball gloves market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Globally, North America held the dominant share in the softball gloves market in year 2019 due to a large player base in the region and rise in adoption of softball as a sport. However, the softball gloves market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster rate globally in the coming years with growing number of players embracing softball. For instance, New Zealand and Japan rank No. 1 in the new WBSC Softball World Rankings among men and women, respectively.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players are projected to witness rising demand for softball gloves in the near future due to the increasing popularity of softball. Manufacturers are launching new, quality models and customized gloves. Furthermore, vendors are concentrating on improving distribution channels, especially the online channel, to increase efficiency in the market. Softball gloves are an active product, and their improvement is supported by factors such as technology and innovation.
In November 2019, Wilson Sporting Goods announced a new partnership with Autism Speaks. Under the partnership, Wilson will create a limited-edition “Love the Moment” collection of Wilson and Louisville Slugger baseball products. Inaugural products in the “Love the Moment” line include a Wilson A2000 ball glove, Wilson A200 youth ball glove, Louisville Slugger Solo USA Baseball bat, Louisville Slugger Solo tee ball bat, and a Louisville Slugger MLB Prime wood bat.
A few of the key players operating in the global softball gloves market are:
- Easton Diamond Sports, LLC.
- Emmanuel Sports
- Glovesmith Inc.
- Louisville Slugger
- Marucci Sports, LLC.
- Mizuno USA Inc.
- Nokona American Ball Gloves
- Rawlings Sporting Goods
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79951
Global Softball Gloves Market: Research Scope
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Glove Type
- The Catcher’s Mitt
- The First Baseman’s Mitt
- The Infield Glove
- The Outfield Glove
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Pitch Type
- Fast Pitch
- Slow Pitch
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Throwing Hand
- Right Hand
- Left Hand
Global Softball Gloves Market, by End-user
- T-Ball (Below 7 Years)
- Children (Ages 7-12)
- Adults (Ages 13+)
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Price
Global Softball Gloves Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Large Format Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Sports Outlet
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.