Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market – Introduction
- A baby nail trimmer is a product used for cutting the fingernails and toenails of babies. A baby nail trimmer ensures that the baby does not get hurt while trimming the nails. Baby nail trimmers have a magnifying glass that helps parents to zoom in on the nails of the baby and increase the visibility of nails to four times, compared to other nail cutters. This helps parents to be more cautious and cut the nails without any pain. Most parents have concerns about the health and hygiene of their infants and these concerns have been rising; this has increased the spending on baby care products. Sales through e-commerce websites have seen a steady increase, and the customer base is high in supermarkets.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=79044
Increasing birth rates, changes in lifestyle, and need to shape and trim nails without abrasion are factors driving the baby nail trimmer market
- Demand for baby nail trimmers is driven by the innovative products that have been introduced by manufacturers in the market. Innovation meeting the requirements of anxious parents is one of the leading factors that drives the sale of baby nail trimmers through distribution channels of e-commerce such as Amazon, and supermarkets such as Walmart and Target stores. The increase in population, shift in living style pattern, and rising disposable income are significantly driving the baby nail trimmer market. Manufacturers have improvised the product by introducing an LED-light feature in it so that parents can cut the nails while the infant is sleeping.
Rising concerns of injuries and scratches around the face a key reason for growing market share of baby nail trimmers in the baby care category
- Generally, newborn babies have no control over their arms and hands which often results in scratches on the nose and a scratched face. These scratches sometimes can lead to infection, thus encouraging parents to be more careful and buy baby friendly products. Sale of baby nail trimmers has been influenced by this concern of parents. Manufacturers keeping in mind the demand of parents have manufactured different nail trimmers for newborns that include standard nail clippers, baby-sized nail scissors, and electric nail files.
North America Dominates the Global Baby Nail Trimmer Market
- Geographically, the global baby nail trimmer market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global baby nail trimmer market in 2019. North America has seen a surge in birth rate along with the rise in disposable income, which is likely to increase the sales of baby nail trimmers during the forecast period. Also, parental concern related to the health and hygiene of a newborn has led to an increase in spending. Europe has a significant market share in the sale of electric baby nail trimmers due to the presence of a number of players in the region.
- The market for baby nail trimmers in Asia Pacific is triggered by the popularity of e-commerce in the region and is expected to witness potential growth during the forecast period. During the forecast period, the markets in China and Japan are expected to continue to grow due to the availability of raw materials for electronic products. Electric nail trimmer is a product type of baby nail trimmers, and China and Japan have a significant market share in the electronics sector; therefore, the market for electric nail trimmers is significant in Asia Pacific.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79044<ype=S
Key Players Operating in the Baby Nail Trimmer Market
Prominent baby nail trimmer companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as ZoLi Inc., Green Bell, Buy Buy Baby, Inc., Frida, TUNG LING INDUSTRIAL Co. (Piyo Piyo Nail Trimmer), Little Martin’s Drawer, Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., TOMY International, Inc., Momadise, and Bubs n Tots are manufacturing and designing innovative products in the baby nail trimmers category keeping in mind the utmost safety of infants. There are several local players in the market, leading to considerable competition. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global baby nail trimmer market include:
- ZoLi Inc.
- Green Bell
- Buy Buy Baby
- TUNG LING INDUSTRIAL Co
- Little Martin’s Drawer
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
- TOMY International
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rise-in-demand-for-waterborne-transportation-supported-by-blockchain-enabled-platforms-to-boost-marine-insurance-market-notes-tmr-301342071.html