Global Webinar and Webcast Market – Introduction
- Webinar and webcast is a cloud-based SaaS solution that offers businesses with secure, easy-to-use, and a scalable atmosphere to produce engaging, high-profile webcasts for wide-ranging target audiences worldwide.
- Webinar and webcast solutions are now becoming popular among enterprises to enable better communication and enhance business efficiency.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar and Webcast Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar and webcast market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged enterprises to use the work-from-home (WFH) option and focus on deploying cloud-based webinar & webcast services to run their businesses more efficiently.
Enterprises Rapidly Adopting Advanced Network Communication Technology such as 5G, Driving the Webinar and Webcast Market
- In this technological era, network communication technology is gaining importance among enterprises across various industry verticals to deal with the presumptions and challenges of the future.
- Faster networking data rates, higher bandwidth, and lower latencies are the major requirements for enterprises across various industry verticals to enhance business operations and enhance employee efficiency remotely. Network communication technology such as private LTE and 5G networking significantly support these requirements to provide online trainings through webinar and webcast software. Increasing investments to enhance networking technology is the key strategy followed by governments or private vendors to expand these networks across regions worldwide.
- Governments across major nations such as the U.S, Germany, Japan, India, and China are active in deploying 5G networking infrastructure to enable efficient networking solutions to improve business operations. Meanwhile, private LTE networking technology is already prevalent in enterprises across the U.S and Japan; developing countries are still focusing to deploy the 5G network. For instance, Europe has decided to increase network-related investment by 60% and also operating expense during 2020 – 2025. In 2018, Ericsson increased its investment for deploying 5G network across the U.S.
- Therefore, enterprises rapidly shifting toward the adoption of advanced network communication technology such as 5G is significantly driving the growth of the webinar and webcast market worldwide.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77794
Key Players Operating in the Global Webinar and Webcast Market Include:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Adobe Inc.,
- Demio, Inc,
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Global Webinar and Webcast Market: Research Scope
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Component
- Training & Education
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Software Deployment
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Webinar and Webcast Market, by End-user
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
- Other ( Transportation, Manufacturing)
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=77794
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.