The global Weathering Steel market is forecast to reach USD 1.94 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is seeing an expanded interest from the building & construction industries, owing to superior properties, including durability, temperature resistance, fatigue resistance, and offering of a more significant product life cycle with minimal maintenance requirements. However, volatile prices of raw materials arising necessity for exploring and adopting other content as a substitute to reduce the overall cost of the operation may hamper the demand for weathering steel in the market.
Weathering steel is generally used in building facades and cladding mechanisms in bridge construction because it can reach a product life of 120 years incurring minimal maintenance costs. Increasing global population and accelerated urbanization are expected to boost demand for buildings and automobiles, contributing to congestion in traffic, which is anticipated to propel the need for the road over bridges, thereby driving the growth for the weathering steel market.
Key participants include JFE Steel Corporation, HBIS Group, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, Bluescope Steel Limited, ArcelorMittal, SSAB AB, Tata Steel Ltd., POSCO, Henan Gang Iron and Steel Co. Ltd., and Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, among others.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3178
The inclined development in Europe’s weathering steel industry is attributed to the growing demand for bridges, sculptures, and railway vehicles. Weathering steel is projected to see a surge in demand from the region with on-going electrification projects across the region, as the project is used to supplement the mild steel for reducing costs and environmental pollution. However, market growth over the forecast period is likely to be limited by product penetration in high humid atmospheric conditions and densely polluted areas. Conditions with corrosive industrial or chemical fumes create obstacles to the development of patina protective oxide. Patina is a protective coating of rustic nature that prevents the surface from erosion and failure of patina formation results of structural degradation. Thus, ambient atmospheric conditions expected to play a vital role in increasing product acceptance.
Major Points Covered in the Global Weathering Steel Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report provides significant details on key market aspects including the key market segments, product innovation scope, and macro-economic and micro-economic growth indicators. In addition, the report segments the global Weathering Steel market based on product type, technology landscape, and application range.
- Executive Summary: Under this section, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed.
- Regional Analysis: In this section, the latest report highlights the extensive global presence of the Weathering Steel market. This section offers key insights into the latest trends in the regional markets including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Competitive Landscape: This section of the report highlights the key players in the global Weathering Steel market. It further emphasizes the leading products and services offered by these companies.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product catalogue, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Weathering Steel market on the basis of grade, form, application, and region:
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- A242 (COR-TEN A)
- A588 (COR-TEN B)
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/weathering-steel-market
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Building & Construction
- Art & Architecture
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on weathering steel grade, A242 (COR-TEN A) generated a revenue of USD 0.39 billion in 2019 and expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period, owing to its superior fundamental characteristics, thereby utilized in the development of industrial buildings, freight vehicles, and many other applications.
- Bars are expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecasted period, owing to its superior properties, including low maintenance, high temperature, and corrosion resistant, attractive appearance and cost-efficiency, making it apt for a variety of applications.
- The building & construction industry is the major contributor to the Weathering Steel market. The construction sector of the Asia Pacific region is the major shareholder of the Weathering Steel market and is likely to hold around 40.0% of the market in the year 2027, due to the growing need to replace old bridges and roads and raise road accessibility to withstand the increased load on-road vehicles.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for Weathering Steel. The consistent focus of the region on cost-effective and innovative procedures adopted in the area is driving the market. The Asia Pacific region holds approximately 49.0% of the Weathering Steel market, followed by Europe, which contains around 26.0% market in the year 2019.
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3178
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read More Related Reports: