The global sweetener industry size is expected to reach USD 2.93 Billion in 2020 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. This steady revenue growth can be attributed to increasing shift towards natural sweeteners due to potential health risks associated with artificial sweeteners and long-term use. The report provides detailed insights into sweetener industry size, market trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market forecast, revenue share growth, along with ranging impacts of each driver on market size. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in sweetener industry size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major players in the sweetener industry, strategies being employed/deployed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/550
High heat resistance of stevia makes it a suitable option for dairy products since it maintains its stability when subjected to heat or during baking and preparation. Global sweetener industry size expansion is significantly supported by contribution from major segments and increasing deployment in a range of applications.While conducting primary research, the researchers observed that the rapid growth of the sweetener industry through the forecast duration is driven by the niche and emerging opportunities for the producers engaged in the worldwide sweetener industry. Artificial sweeteners, though marked as a zero-calorie food additive, are known to worsen the metabolic syndrome, and are found to potentiate the effects of type 2 diabetes. The worldwide sweetener industry has been categorized as product, end-user, and major geographic regions.
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent Companies@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/natural-sweeteners-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global sweetener industry on the basis of application, type, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Food & Beverages (Confectionery Products, Fruit Juices, Dairy Products, Bakery Products, Carbonated Drinks)
- Personal Care
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Sweet proteins
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
In terms of sweetener industry share and revenue contribution to the global sweetener industry, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in sweetener industry share.
The market intelligence report on the Natural Sweeteners Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Region wise performance of the Natural Sweeteners industry
In terms of sweetener industry size, North America is expected to remain dominant among the other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting sweetener industry size growth.
Asia Pacific sweetener industry size is expected to remain steady, and register fastest revenue growth rate between 2020 and 2028. Rapid revenue growth rate in countries such as China and India is attributable to rapid growth in sweetener industry size in Asia Pacific, and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Continuous developments in countries in Europe is expected to support growth in regional market size over the forecast period.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting us@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/550
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In July 2020, Tate & Lyle PLC announced the launch of SWEETENER-VANTAGE Expert Systems. The SWEETENER-VANTAGE Expert Systems is a set of innovative and new sweetener solution tools that are designed to assist formulators in producing sugar-reduced food and drinks using low calories sweeteners.
- Food & beverages segment accounted for largest revenue share of 2020. Food and beverage manufacturers are investing in development of superior quality natural sweeteners, which is expected to drive growth of the sweetener industry during the forecast period.
- Stevia segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Diabetes patients are increasingly adopting natural sweeteners such as stevia as it is better in reducing postprandial glucose and insulin levels in comparison to other sweeteners.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Natural Sweeteners industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the sweetener industry across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Natural Sweeteners industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the sweetener industry with their winning strategies?
- Which Natural Sweeteners industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the sweetener industry?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. sweetener industry Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. sweetener industry Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. sweetener industry Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. sweetener industry Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. sweetener industry indicators analysis
4.2.2. sweetener industry drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
184.108.40.206. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
220.127.116.11. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
18.104.22.168. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. sweetener industry restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High cost associated with the maintenance of Natural Sweeteners products
126.96.36.199. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. sweetener industry Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on sweetener industry Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/550
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More Reports from Emergen Research:
Healthcare Analytics Market@ https://images.google.com.sa/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-analytics-market
Mammography Workstations Market@ https://images.google.sn/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mammography-workstations-market
Industrial Lubricants Market@ https://images.google.sk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-lubricants-market
Magnesia Chrome Bricks Market@ https://images.google.so/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/magnesia-chrome-bricks-market
Water Treatment Biocides Market@ https://images.google.es/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/water-treatment-biocides-market
Wastewater Treatment Services Market@ https://images.google.lk/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wastewater-treatment-services-market
Membrane Bioreactor Market@ https://images.google.sr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/membrane-bioreactor-market