Electric Skateboard Market: Introduction
- An electric skateboard is similar to a traditional skateboard except that it comes with an electric motor. An electric skateboard can be controlled by a hand held controller, brakes, or by pads mounted on the skateboard.
- Belt driven skateboards consist of a motor which is placed outside of the wheel next to the wheelbase from where RPM is transferred to the wheel via a belt. On the other hand, the motor is placed inside the wheel in hub design electric skateboards.
- The electric skateboard market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to growing trend of personal mobility, rise in disposable income, and ecofriendly mode of transport.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Electric Skateboard Market
- Personal mobility is one of the growing trends and where transportation is an issue, electric skateboards come handy and are fun to ride. Electric skateboards are compact, lightweight, and are easy to carry around. Electric skateboards save money in the light of increasing population and parking being an issue.
- Usage of electric skateboards has increased due to the popularity of outdoor sports and recreational activities. Electric skateboards are faster than conventional skateboards, requires less effort, and provides better control, which makes them an attractive option among skaters.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Electric Skateboard Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75029
- People are concerned about the environment and have started adopting transport options which cause no harm to the environment. Also, people have become health conscience and are participating more in outdoor activities. In this scenario, electric skateboards help in improving stability and coordination.
- Many communities or groups conduct competitions in a safe environment with precaution measures in place and thus promote the sport. The maintenance of electric skateboards is easy which makes it an attractive option for people in developing regions.
- Many players are investing in R&D to come up with lighter, cheaper, and more advanced motorized skateboards. Technological advancement by global leaders is expected to have a positive impact on the electric skateboard market. However, advancement in technology may also result in a rise in price of the product which may act as a restraint to the market.
- Overall, the global electric skateboard market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Electric Skateboard Market
- Geographically, the global electric skateboard market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- North America is expected to lead the global market followed by Europe during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is likely to witness rapid growth in the electric skateboard market due to rise in technology and rising disposable income. Cost effectiveness is anticipated to further encourage individuals to purchase electric skateboards in developing economies.
- The market for electric skateboards is fragmented with the presence of many local and global players.
Key Players Operating in the Global Electric Skateboard Market
Leading manufacturers operating in the global electric skateboard market include:
- Inboard Technology
- ACTON Inc.
- Blitzart Inc.
- RideRiptide Electric Skateboard
- Teamgee Skateboard
- Boosted, Inc.
- Atom Longboards
- Evolve Skateboards Australia
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75029
Global Electric Skateboard Market: Research Scope
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Type
- Belt driven
- Hub motor design
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Wheels
- Generic Wheels
- Clone Wheels
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Deck Size
- Mini Board
- Mid Board
- Full Board
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Speed
- Less than 10 mph
- 10 – 20 mph
- More than 20 mph
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Electric Skateboard Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453