Passenger Boarding Bridges: Introduction
- A passenger boarding bridge is commonly known as air bridge, jet bridge, or sky bridge.
- Passenger boarding bridges are used for passenger movement between the airport terminals and aircraft scheduled to take off, and after landing.
- Passenger boarding bridges are segmented by type (movable passenger boarding bridge, fixed passenger boarding bridge), by model (apron drive bridge, dual boarding bridge system, commuter bridge, over-the-wing bridge, nose-loader bridge, and T-bridge), by tunnel type (air-conditioned, un-air-conditioned), and by region.
Rise in Demand for Over-the-wing Bridge
- Based on model, the over-the-wing bridge segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment and hold a dominant share of the global passenger boarding bridges market during the forecast period.
- Passenger boarding bridges are majorly used to ferry passengers. The rise in usage of larger aircraft with wide-body and multiple doors propels the need for passenger boarding bridges, thus driving the growth of the global passenger boarding bridges market.
- Moreover, larger aircrafts have experienced steady growth over the last few years, catering to increased passenger capacity. Growth in larger aircrafts is expected to drive the demand for over-the-wing bridge passenger boarding bridges.
- In March 2019, ADELTE – The Boarding Company received contracts from three cruise ports in the US to provide a total of six seaport passenger boarding bridges for their cruise terminals.
- Long life cycle of passenger boarding bridges and slowdown in international traveling due to COVID-19 hinders the growth of the global passenger boarding bridges market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Passenger Boarding Bridges Market, Request for a Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80943
Asia Pacific to Lead the Passenger Boarding Bridges Market
- In terms of region, the global passenger boarding bridges market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region and hold a dominant share in the passenger boarding bridges market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, Australia, and India.
- Furthermore, domestic and international airline operators in the region are planning to enhance their services and initiate the modernizing of existing airport infrastructure. These factors are advancing the passenger boarding bridges market in the APAC region.
- North America holds the second largest share of the passenger boarding bridges market due to large number of airports in the United States and a mature airport market in the country.
- The passenger boarding bridges market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Passenger Boarding Bridges Market
The global passenger boarding bridges market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for passenger boarding bridges. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global passenger boarding bridges market include:
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- CIMC Ltd.
- FMT Aircraft AB
- ADELTE – The Boarding Company
- ShinMaywa Industries, Ltd.
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80943
Global Passenger Boarding Bridges Market: Research Scope
Global Passenger Boarding Bridges Market, by Type
- Movable Passenger Boarding Bridge
- Fixed Passenger Boarding Bridge
Global Passenger Boarding Bridges Market, by Model
- Apron Drive Bridge
- Dual Boarding Bridge System
- Commuter Bridge
- Over-the-wing Bridge
- Nose-loader Bridge
Global Passenger Boarding Bridges Market, by Tunnel Type
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]