Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Introduction
- An orbital welding equipment is a mechanical device which is specialized in the area of welding process for orbital tungsten inert gas welding (TIG) which is technically called gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW).
- The equipment rotates mechanically through 360° around a static work piece and 180° in double up welding process for tube and pipe welding.
- Orbital welding equipment is used to address the errors in gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) processes.
- Orbital welding equipment is controlled by a computer so as to run a high-quality repeatable welding process with little intervention from the operators.
- The main components used in orbital welding system are power supply, welding head, and wire-feed mechanism.
- Orbital welding equipment are basically used for welding certain types and sizes of materials.
- However, there are number of factors which can influence the high-quality of welding process, which include welding speed, arc length, pulse and magnitude frequency of the welding current, parent material, weld preparation, inert shielding gas, thermal conductivity, and filler material.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=72862
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
- In October 2016, Arc Machines, Inc. (AMI) announced its new innovative product, M217P automated fusion orbital welding systems, so as to offer a compact unit for maintaining functionality and creating ease of portability for onsite applications for the manufacturing systems.
Incorporated in 1971, MAGNATECH LLC. is a leading manufacturer of orbital welding equipment and pipe welding systems across the world. The company designs and offers reliable and simple orbital welding equipment, in order to meet the need of customers. Furthermore, it manufactures and designs a wide variety of welding equipment that include flux core arc welding (FCAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), and gas metal arc welding (GMAW). Moreover, the company is specialized in producing unique products such as tube welding, pipe welding, and pipeline welding, so as to bring benefits of digital technology in different industries worldwide.
Founded in 1961, Polysoude is a prominent leader for orbital welding solutions in France. The company manufactures, designs, and sells all kinds of arc welding process equipment. In addition, the company is specialized in manufacturing and designing high-quality orbital welding equipment and automated solutions. Polysoude has 13 subsidiaries and over 50 local partners, which provide sales and services, across the world.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Arc Machines, Inc.
Founded in 1976, Arc Machines, Inc. is a U.S.-based company that manufactures, designs, and distributes advanced orbital welding equipment, service, and systems. The company has offices in Houston, Texas, the U.S., the U.K., Switzerland, India, and Germany. In addition, the company has an expansive network in more than 50 countries across the world, with over 3000 customers in different industries.
Key players operating in the global orbital welding equipment market are
- ABN International FZCO
- UNIVERSAL ORBITAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Westermans International
- Critical Systems, Inc.
- JSK SYSTEMS
- Orbitalum Tools GmbH
- Maus Italia
- Industrial Machinery Company
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/increased-internet-penetration-across-globe-driving-demand-opportunities-in-global-flexible-workspace-market-transparency-market-research-301169845.html