The global mobile marketing market size reached USD 66.07 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 23.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing demand for immediate engagement solutions is a key factor expected to drive global mobile marketing market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising demand for evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaign in real-time is expected to further propel global mobile marketing market revenue growth going ahead. Increasing social media networking sites and social media advertising are other factors expected to boost global mobile marketing market revenue growth in the near future.
Increasing number of mobile phone users using mobile search engines frequently is expected to drive revenue growth of the mobile web segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global mobile marketing market during the forecast period.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/662
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Factors such as rising adoption of mobile marketing solutions and services by businesses in countries in North America are expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Key players in the market include Google LLC, Inmobi Technology Services Private Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Marketo, Inc., Amobee, Inc. (Singapore Telecommunications Limited), Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., Chartboost Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Twitter Inc.
- In April 2018, Inmobi Technology Services Private Limited partnership with Bharti Telemedia Limited (Airtel TV). Through this partnership Inmobi introduced premium OTT audiences to Indian brands during and after the cricket season. Airtel TV was India’s most downloaded Video OTT app in the first two months of 2018, with 350+ Television channels, 10000+ films, television programs, and originals, as well as implementations with Hotstar, Amazon Prime Video, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, and others.
Mobile Marketing Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global mobile marketing market on the basis of component, organization size, solution, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- QR Codes
- Mobile Web
- Push Notifications
- In-App Messages
- Location Based Marketing
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Travel & Tourism
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/662
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Mobile Marketing market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Mobile Marketing market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021–2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Mobile Marketing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Mobile Marketing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for immediate engagement solution
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for ROI tracking
184.108.40.206. Rising demand for evaluating effectiveness of marketing campaign in real-time
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for gamified mobile advertising
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled professionals
22.214.171.124. Concerns regarding data privacy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Mobile Marketing Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2021–2028
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-marketing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics [email protected] https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]