The global digital workplace market size reached USD 19.46 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 21.3%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing focus on development of smart workspaces is expected to drive global digital workplace market revenue growth to a significant extent over the forecast period. Rising demand for Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) is expected to further augment global digital workplace market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising demand for remote working from workforces to gain work-life balance is also expected to boost global digital workplace market growth over the forecast period.
The service segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of professional and managed services among large enterprises is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/658
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Factors such as increasing implementation of digital workplace across SMEs and large enterprises in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- Key players in the market include HCL Technologies Limited, Citrix Systems, Inc., Wipro Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, DXC Technology Co., Atos SE, NTT DATA Corporation, Accenture plc, and Unisys Corporation.
- In March 2020, Citrix Systems, Inc. partnered with A2K Partners LLC and introduced innovative solutions based on Citrix’s workspace technology. Such solutions were developed to provide suddenly remote business continuity services to businesses that required to meet immediate remote workforce needs.
Digital Workplace Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global digital workplace market on the basis of component, organization size, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Enterprises
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/658
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Digital Workplace market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Digital Workplace market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021–2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Digital Workplace Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Digital Workplace Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing focus to develop smart workspaces
184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for desktop-as-a-service
220.127.116.11. Rising trend of bring you own device
18.104.22.168. Increasing need to reduce operational cost
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Risk of data theft
126.96.36.199. Lack of interpersonal communication
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Digital Workplace Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2021–2028
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-workplace-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics Market@ https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market@ https://www.google.la/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nerve-repair-and-regeneration-market
Spinal Fusion Devices Market@ https://www.google.lv/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spinal-fusion-devices-market
Interventional Oncology Devices Market@ https://www.google.com.lb/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-oncology-devices-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756