The global Agriculture Technology as a Service market size is expected to reach USD 4.93 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising need to increase global food production owing to rapid growth in global population. Manufacturers turned service providers are offering affordable agriculture technologies as services to small farmers, which is helping them to enhance productivity and farming efficiency.
In May 2019, IBM announced Watson Decision Platform’s global expansion for agriculture with Artificial Intelligence technology tailored for specific regions and new crops in order to meet growing demand for food. IBM is offering global agriculture solutions which consist of a combination of predictive technology with data from The Weather Company and IoT to support farmers across the world obtain greater insights about planting, plowing, planning, spraying, and harvesting.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/654
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Yield mapping and monitoring segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the Agriculture Technology as a Service market in 2020. The need for detecting problems such as crop diseases or pests are increasing deployment of sensors, which deliver imagery from remote corners of the field to help farmers in obtaining early warnings of pests or diseases.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global Agriculture Technology as a Service market in 2020. Increasing adoption of precision farming technologies is expected to further drive growth of agriculture technology as a service market in the region.
- Key players in the market include Trimble Inc., Deere & Company, AGCO Corporation, IBM Corporation, Accenture plc, Airbus S.A.S., AT&T Inc., Raven Industries, Inc., Topcon Corporation, and SGS S.A.
Agriculture Technology as a Service Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Agriculture Technology as a Service market on the basis of service type, technology, application, and region:
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Equipment-as-a-Service (EaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Guidance Technology
- Data Analytics and Intelligence
- Variable Rate Application Technology
- Sensing Technology
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Soil Management
- Navigation and Positioning
- Yield Mapping and Monitoring
- Crop Health Management
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/654
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Agriculture Technology as a Service market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Agriculture Technology as a Service market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Agriculture Technology as a Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Agriculture Technology as a Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rising need to increase global food production
126.96.36.199. Increasing investment of government for technology
188.8.131.52. Growing trend towards precision farming
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Lack of technical knowledge among farmers
220.127.116.11. High cost of modern agricultural equipment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agriculture-technology-as-a-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics [email protected] https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]