The global smart harvest market size is expected to reach USD 27.94 Billion in 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to rising focus on increasing agricultural productivity and crop yield. Rapid increase in the global population is exerting pressure on the agricultural sector worldwide to increase productivity in order to meet rising growing demand for food. Farmers are increasingly adopting smart harvest technologies to maximize profitability and output in a lesser time and in a more cost-effective manner.
Besides analyzing the existing competitive landscape of the global Smart Harvest industry, the report lays stress on the profiles of the leading companies and their expansion strategies. The report further offers an extensive overview of the market, along with an in-depth summary of the leading players and conclusive data, offering accurate insights into the foreseen market growth on both the regional and global scales.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/666
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Hardware segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Rising preference of farmers towards advanced farm mechanization is contributing to growing adoption of harvesting robots and autonomous combine harvesters.
- Fruit segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the smart harvest market in 2020. Growing demand for fruits such as apples, oranges, and strawberries in large scale is driving increasing utilization of harvesting robotics in farming.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global smart harvest market in 2020. Presence of major players in the regional market such as Deere & Company, Harvest Automation, Inc., Abundant Robotics, Inc., and Energid Technologies is expected to support growth of the North America smart harvest market during the forecast period.
- Key players in the global market include Deere & Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Energid Technologies, Smart Harvest Ltd, Harvest Automation, Inc., Dogtooth Technologies, AVL Motion B.V., Abundant Robotics, Inc., and Iron Ox, Inc.
Smart Harvest Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global smart harvest market on the basis of site of operation, component, crop type, and region:
- Site of Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Automation & control systems
- Harvesting robots
- Imaging systems
- Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America(U.S., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/666
Key questions addressed:
- What are the estimated CAGR for the global Smart Harvest market and each segment in the global market?
- Which market segments and sub-segments have been covered in this report? Which of these segments is foreseen to exhibit the highest growth rate over the projected period? What are the most prominent industry aspects likely to impact the market values and shares of the regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East &Asia? What do the SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces entailed in the report signify with respect to the future position of the market?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global Smart Harvest market? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the most common market expansion strategies applied by the key market competitors to reinforce their market positions?
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Smart Harvest Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Smart Harvest Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing focus on raising agricultural productivity
22.214.171.124. Rapid penetration of smartphones and connected device in agriculture sector
126.96.36.199. Reduction in the agricultural workforce
188.8.131.52. Government initiatives regarding modernization of agricultural techniques
184.108.40.206. Advances in machine leaning and data science
220.127.116.11. Increasing adoption of drones and autonomous vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High initial investment required for automated harvesting robots
22.214.171.124. Lack of technical knowledge among farmers in developing countries
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
For further details on this report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-harvest-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Do get in touch with us to know more about the report. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Oncology Informatics [email protected] https://www.google.com.kg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]