Jet Pumps Market: Introduction
- Jet pumps are installed or mounted above ground and are non-submersible. They are preferably used to draw water from a well through a suction pipe to provide domestic water pressure or potable water. Other common applications include light commercial or residential irrigation and supplying water for sprinkler systems.
- Deep well and shallow well are the two variations of jet pumps. The type of jet pump is chosen as per application and it is dependent on the depth of the well. Deep well jet pumps can transport large volume of water more quickly and over longer distances than shallow well pumps. Deep well pumps are also known as convertible jet pumps. It can be used in either deep or shallow wells.
Get Sample Copy:
Key Drivers of the Global Jet Pumps Market
- Increasing population in the world with rising residential construction are the major factors contributing to the growth of the jet pumps market globally. Rising water concerns influence the installation of water systems, which subsequently contributes to the growth of the jet pumps market.
- Increasing investment in infrastructure development and rapid industrialization are prime factors boosting the growth of the market. Manufacturers look for cost-effective and reliable fluid lifting options in all production scenarios which has led to the increasing adoption of jet pumps. Companies are developing robust products with the capacity to lift large volumes of fluid, which is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities in the coming years. With growing demand for electricity all across the globe, jet pumps have become an integral part of power plants, as pumps are using as turbines to generate power.
Factors Restraining the Global Jet Pumps Market
- Rising usage of submersible pumps is expected to hamper the market in the near future. In comparison to jet pumps, submersible pumps save time and operate with less attempts of failure.
- High initial cost and maintenance are also restraining factors which may hinder the growth of the jet pumps market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global jet pumps market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the jet pumps market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the jet pumps market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America jet pumps market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global jet pumps market due to the presence of a large commercial sector and expansion of oil and gas infrastructure. An expanding industrial infrastructure and commercial sector are propelling the demand for potable water, which has led to the increasing integration of jet pumps, subsequently driving the growth of the jet pumps market in North America.
- The jet pumps market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising construction industry in the region. Rapid industrialization and urbanization influences the construction industry in Asia Pacific, which has driven the sale of jet pumps largely. This is expected to contribute to the growth of the jet pumps market in the Asia Pacific region.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the jet pumps market are focusing on developing innovative and quality products to enhance their competitive advantage and subsequently increase their market share. Companies are strengthening their product portfolio due to the changing preference for advanced products, and the prevailing competition. Developing products with a robust design and the capacity to lift large volumes of fluid are anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for the jet pumps market. Growing competition encourages market players to focus on introducing advanced products.
A few of the key players operating in the global jet pumps market are:
- Ebara Corporation
- Grundfos Pumps India Private Ltd.
- IDEX India
- ITT INC.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Schlumberger Limited
- Sulzer Ltd
- The Weir Group PLC
- WILO SE
Request For PreBook Report@:
Global Jet Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Jet Pumps Market, by Type
- Vertical Jet Pump
- Horizontal Jet Pump
Global Jet Pumps Market, by End-use
- Food & Beverage
- Others (Chemical, etc.)
Global Jet Pumps Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Jet Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]