The latest report published by Reports and Data is a work of meticulous research on the global Hydrofluoric Acid industry. It delves into the core structure of the industry to highlight its key segments and various micro-economic and macro-economic factors that influence industry growth. The report elucidates the key market dynamics such as market size, market share, market growth drivers, restraints, threats, and opportunities using advanced analytical methods including SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. It further offers market revenue growth in terms of gross profits, regional market revenues, industry revenue growth rate, sales statistics, manufacturing costs, production & consumption, supply & demand, and key market players’ financial standing.
The Hydrofluoric Acid market report offers latest updates on the COVID-19 situation of the market, as well as the profound changes that followed the outbreak. In the COVID-19 Impact Analysis section of the report, major focus has been laid on the severe effects of the pandemic on the industry’s functioning. Moreover, market experts at Reports and Data offer research-backed insights into the Hydrofluoric Acid industry and identify the key barriers to industry growth. The aim of this report is to enable businesses to optimize their growth strategies and capitalize on the emerging opportunities.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1834
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- Hydrofluoric acid is used as a glass etching agent in the manufacturing of glass substrate, silicon nitride, and silicon dioxide for the thin-film transistor (TFT) – liquid-crystal display (LCD) and semiconductor industries owing to its ability to dissolve silicates.
- Metal Pickling, which is expected to have a CAGR of almost 5.27% during the forecast period, will add a lot to the demand for the market. The acid has an attribute of dissolving oxides and other chemicals, which is also used at several stages in the processing of metals such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and titanium.
- The import business is rising in the U.S, which is raising the demand for hydrofluoric acid in the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry. However, due to the environmental norms that are strict in the region for this chemical product will be the key factor for the moderate growth of this product in the market.
- Foreign industries and flexible government laws for international trade in the MEA will result in impressive growth in the market for fluorocarbons in the region during 2019-2027.
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to gain a steady CAGR in the forthcoming period, with China being the major producer of raw material for the manufacture of hydrofluoric acid. This, together with the heavy demand from metallurgical and chemical industries and a strong manufacturing base in APAC, will propel the market of hydrofluorocarbons.
- Anhydrous hydrofluoric acid is the most dominant grade type, and it held a market share of more than 5.71% in the global market during the base year 2019.
- Several regions have agreed to eliminate the use of hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) and hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) by imposing rules to limit their consumption. Alternatives are expected to rise and seriously affect the global Hydrofluoric Acid market.
- Key players in the market are Honeywell International, Solvay, Mexichem, YingPeng Chemicals, Dongyue Group, Do-Fluoride Chemicals, Dupont, Sinochem Group, Lantian Fluorchemie, Juhua Group (KAISN), SANMEI, Stella, Chemifa, ShaoWu, Daikin, Lanxess, and YongFei.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrofluoric-acid-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of grade type, application, and region:
Grade Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
- Anhydrous Hydrofluoric Acid
- Diluted Hydrofluoric Acid (Above 50% concentration)
- Diluted Hydrofluoric Acid (Below 50% concentration)
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2017–2027)
- Fluorocarbon Production
- Fluorinated Derivative Production
- Metal Pickling
- Oil Refining
- Uranium Fuel Production
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Kilo Tons, 2019–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Reasons to purchase this report:
- The industry analysis report offers actionable insights into the global Hydrofluoric Acid industry and discusses the major growth propellers, limitations, opportunities, and challenges existing in the market.
- The report closely investigates the present and historical market scenarios to help readers predict the market situation over the next seven years.
- The report systematically profiles the leading companies operating in the Hydrofluoric Acid market, and, at the same time, highlights their long-term business expansion strategies.
- In-depth scrutiny of the Hydrofluoric Acid business landscape with accurate market projections for the forecast period.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1834
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –