Reports and Data’s latest industry analysis report is a reliable source of information on the global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging industry and its key segments. The report lays stress on the current market size, market share and key market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, supply & demand ratios, upcoming market trends, technological innovations, and value chain analysis. The accurate market projections contained in the report are predicated on historical and present market data and effective research methodologies. The report presents quantitative and qualitative industry insights, along with vital information related to market revenue growth rate, industry annual sales, regional outlook, product type & application ranges, and key industry statistics. Furthermore, the report discusses some major challenges, imminent threats, unfavorable government policies, and stringent regulatory frameworks in the market that are likely to negatively impact its growth in the years to come.
Receive a sample copy of the global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market report, visit @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1801
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Barcodes held the largest market share of 21.8% in the year 2018. The barcode is a series of numbers which, when decoded, identifies the product by date and place of manufacture. These codes are one-dimensional, and the information included in them is limited by the maximum available number of characters that can be scanned or printed at a time.
- Overt Feature is forecasted to grow with the higher CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. This feature enables instant authentication of packaging via visual inspection by a layman. An optically variable feature like holographic devices within designs and color shift links are some of the most common and effective overt security features.
- Counterfeit medicines in pharmaceutical are among the most lucrative sectors of the global trade. Fake drugs kill or harm millions across the globe and inflict some severe damage to the brand names of big pharmaceutical manufacturers. Lifesaving drugs are also included from the trade in fake medicines. Healthcare & Pharmaceutical held the largest market share of 24.6% in the year 2018.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with the highest CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period, owing to the development of the anti-counterfeit packaging market in China and India. Increasing awareness among consumers has led consumers to check the product-related information before purchasing products, in turn, increasing the demand for anti-counterfeit packaging in this region.
- Key participants Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, Dupont, Zebra Technologies Corporation, SML Group, Sicpa Holding SA, Alpvision S.A, Applied DNA Sciences Inc., and Savi Technology, Inc, among others.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation acquired Temptime Corporation in February 2019. Temptime is a privately held company that monitors temperature and mission-critical applications in the healthcare sector.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anti-counterfeit-packaging-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market on the basis of technology, usage features, end-use industry, and region:
Technology Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Packaging Designs
Usage Features Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Overt Feature
- Covert Feature
End-Use Industry Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Clothing & Apparel
- Electronics & Automotive
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Consumer Durables
Regional Outlook (Volume: Kilo Tons; Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1801
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Related Reports –