Household Composters Market: Introduction
- A household composter used for making compost comprises pitchforks, square-point shovels or machetes, and water hoses with a spray head.
- These tools help end-users to divert as much as 30% of household waste away from the garbage can and produce a natural alternative to chemical fertilizers when applied to lawns and garden beds.
- Microscopic organisms in the compost also help to aerate the soil, break down organic materials for plant use, and eliminates the risk associated with plant disease.
- Increasing initiatives to reduce landfill waste and produce organic fertilizers or nutrient rich ‘humus’ mix which can be used to grow plants is expected to drive the growth of the household composters market in the coming years.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77201
Stringent Laws and Regulations
- In recent months, the outbreak of COVID-19 i.e., Coronavirus across the globe has led to shortage of household composters. Implementation of stringent laws and regulations to monitor the waste derived from households and its overall recycling management is likely to influence the growth of the household composters market. In addition, rising participation of government bodies in the zero waste movement is likely to propel the growth of the household composters market across the globe.
Increasing Adoption of Household Composters
- Increasing awareness among users to opt for environment friendly organic practices is likely to drive the household composters market. Waste from kitchens of households, schools, restaurants, corporates, etc. such as fruit and vegetable waste, egg shells, leftover pasta or rice, coffee grounds and teabags, nut shells, and bread is likely to gain demand for household composters in the coming years. However, increasing health and safety concerns among users owing to foul smell and flies that are generated from the composter may hamper the growth of the household composters market.
Asia Pacific a Potential Market for Household Composters
- The global household composters market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the household composters market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the household composters market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The household composters market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain a potential market for household composters owing to increasing residential occupancy and compost management across the region.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in the Household Composters Market
The global household composters market is fragmented in nature due to the presence of several promising global and regional players who provide advanced composting technology to end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global household composters market are:
- Algreen Products, Inc.
- Enviro World Corp.
- Envirocycle Systems Inc.,
- Exaco Trading Co.
- Forest City Models and Patterns Ltd.
- Good Ideas Inc
- Natures Footprint, Inc.
- Presto Products Co.
- Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Co
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/with-growing-focus-of-enterprises-on-technological-advancements-magnetic-flow-meter-market-likely-to-grow-at-6-cagr-tmr-876969375.html