The global high throughput screening market was valued at USD 14.45 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 26.71 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9%. High throughput screening is a method using automation and big dataset processing to quickly assay the biological activity of various compounds, genes, and proteins. It is used for target identification, biological screening, protein stabilization, drug discovery and organismal based screening. Substrate concentration optimization, protein concentration and identification of physiologically relevant controls are the key factors for increasing demand in the market. It is one of the standards and famous methods of drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. The major goal is speeding up the process of drug discovery by screening a large number of compound stacks such as genomics, protein, peptide libraries, and combinational chemistry at a very fast rate of about 1000 compounds per day or a week
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2268
The companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include
Agilent, Danaher, Thermo-Fischer Scientific, Tecan, Axxam, Merck Group, Biorad, Hamilton, Corning, BioTek, Aurora Biomed.
The report offers complete portfolios of the key companies operating in the market including production capacity, revenue share and size, gross margin, sales revenue and margin, business expansion plans, technological advancements, product portfolio, global market position, and financial standing. The report also discusses in detail the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches and brand promotions, partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and corporate and government deals.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the High Throughput Screening market on the basis of product & Service type, technology type, application type, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Reagents & Assay Kits
- Consumables and Accessories
- Software Services
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Cell Based Assays
- Lab on chip
- Label free Assays
Application Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Target Identification and Validation
- Primary and Secondary Screening
- Toxicology Assessment
- Other Applications
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology Companies
- Academic and government Institutes
- Contract Research organizations
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2268
The report focuses on evaluation of the High Throughput Screening market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report evaluates the key aspects of the global market such as production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, import and export, economic growth, technological developments, and robust presence of key players in the region. The report also offers a country wise analysis to offer better information about the High Throughput Screening market scope in key regions and crucial factors influencing market growth in major countries. Regional analysis covers the following:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/high-throughput-screening-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The high throughput screening market is growing at a CAGR of 8.9% in Asia-Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 7.7 % and 7.8% CAGR, respectively. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- As of 2018, the Reagents and Assay Kits segment is dominating the industry, which holds 39.5% of the global market. North American regional market is the chief revenue-generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions
- This method is widely used in leveraging robotics, pharmaceutical industry, and automation to quickly test the biochemical activity in a large number of molecules.
- Reagent preparation, target identification, assay development, high throughput library screening, and compound management are various stages of high throughput screening.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to account for 8.9% of the global market. Developing nations such as China and India are likely to witness huge growth.
- An automated high throughput screening system can test about 100,000 target compounds in a day, and ultra-high system can test more than HTS System does i.e. more than 100,000 compounds per day. Due to this, their adoption of the drug discovery and development process has let to market expansion.
- Automation, Miniaturization, Assay Methodology has attracted huge investments by the pharmaceutical industry for high throughput screening technology, resulting in the growth of the market.
- High throughput screening is one of the standard and famous methods of drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. The major goal is speeding up the process of drug discovery by screening a large number of compound stacks such as genomics, protein, peptide libraries, and combinational chemistry at a very fast rate of about 1000 compounds per day or a week.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2268
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market Sales Statistics
Medical Robots Market Forecast