Increasing use in diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases, introduction of new technologies and advanced mapping technologies and growing geriatric population are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Electrophysiology Devices market during the forecast period.
the global Electrophysiology Devices market was valued at USD 5055.3 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 12308.9 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 11.6%. Electrophysiology (EP) is immensely popular due to its efficacy in terms of controlling and treating arrhythmia. Arrhythmia continues to be one of the significant cardiac disorders, preceded by sudden cardiac death (SCD), accounting for approximately 15-20% of total deaths. Electrophysiology devices are forcing their way through entrenched preferences for conventional methods to treat cardiac arrhythmia. According to WHO, cardiovascular diseases caused 17.5 million deaths globally in 2012. It became the leading cause of non -communicable disease (NCD) deaths. Electrophysiology devices are cardiology specialty devices used primarily in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Thus, the growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is expected to boost Electrophysiology Devices market growth. The rising number of sudden cardiac arrest cases is a big threat to the American population. Rising use of defibrillators has proved helpful to reduce the death rates among patients suffering from cardiac arrest outside hospitals.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2277
The report provides extensive coverage of the supply chain, key players of the industry, consumer base, company profiles, production and consumption rate, primary applications, and other relevant data. It provides an in-depth assessment of the key companies operating in the market along with their company profiles, business overview, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, financial standing, global position, and business expansion plans. It also studies recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, partnerships, collaborations, and agreements among other. The report also provides insights into new entrants and their strategic alliances to gain a robust footing in the market.
Key Manufacturers in the Global Electrophysiology Devices Market:
Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Bio sense Webster, Inc. (U.S.), BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG (Germany), Boston Scientific Corporation (U.S.), GE Healthcare
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2277
The report also provides an extensive regional segmentation to offer the readers key insights into the spread of the market over key geographical regions. It covers production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand, consumer demand and behavior, key trends, and presence of key players in each region. The report also offer a country-wise analysis to impart a better understanding of the revenue growth of the market in each region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Product (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- EP Ablation Catheters
- Cryoablation EP Catheters
- Radiofrequency Ablation Catheters
- Irrigated-tip Radiofrequency Ablation Catheters
- Conventional Radiofrequency Ablation Catheters
- Microwave Ablation Systems
- Laser Ablation Systems
- Navigational Advanced Mapping Accessories
- EP Laboratory Devices
- EP X-Ray Systems
- 3D Mapping Systems
- EP Recording Systems
- EP Remote Steering Systems
- EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Steerable Diagnostic Catheters
- Fixed Diagnostic Catheters
- Advanced EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Ultrasound EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Conventional EP Diagnostic Catheters
- Access Devices
Indication (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Atrial Flutter
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Right Atrial Tachycardia
- Right Atrial Flutter
- Left Atrial Flutter
- Right Ventricular Tachycardia
- Left Ventricular Tachycardia
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electrophysiology-devices-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the market size the global Electrophysiology Devices market is expected to reach over the forecast period? What is the expected CAGR?
- What are the key segments of the market?
- What are the key products and applications of the Electrophysiology Devices market?
- What factors are expected to drive and restrain market growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2277
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on regional segmentation and competitive landscape. Kindly get in touch with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse more related reports:
Atrial Fibrillation Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/atrial-fibrillation-market
Electroceuticals/Bioelectric Medicine Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electroceuticals-bioelectric-medicine-market
Blood Culture Tests Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-culture-tests-market
Obesity Treatment Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/obesity-treatment-market
Medical Foods Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-foods-market