The global Drone Delivery Service Market will be worth USD 9.51 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing usage of drones across commercial applications like food delivery and medical aids delivery is one of the key factors projected to fuel the growth of the drone delivery service market. Nations across regions like Asia Pacific and Europe are likely to be the new revenue-generating markets for unmanned aerial vehicles. Additionally, various exemptions approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to allow and commercialize the utilization of drones across several industries are also driving the growth of the drone logistics and drone transportation market.
The latest report is touted as the first study covering the current Drone Delivery Service market situation gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The market intelligence report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on the global economy. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Drone Delivery Service business landscape, thereby impeding various manufacturers’ and buyers’ developmental scope in this sector. The report discusses the pandemic’s impact on the existing market scenario, accompanied by speculations about the Drone Delivery Service marketin the post-COVID-19 scenario.
Get a sample copy of the Global Drone Delivery Service Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/204
Key Highlights From The Report.
- Accelerating demand for study as well as its corresponding development of lithium-metal batteries is anticipated to fuel growth of the drone delivery service market over the forecasted span. This is because in a single charge, a lithium-metal battery aids the drone to cover longer distances. Furthermore, the size of these batteries are half that of a lithium-ion battery and it can hold equal amount of charge as a bigger lithium-ion battery.
- The market on a global scale is likely to become more competitive over the forecasted years as many companies from other industries are identifying the potential benefits of drone delivery. They are also planning to utilize the opportunities and reduce their operational costs with the help of the technology.
- Key participants include., FedEx, Amazon.com, Inc, Boeing, DHL International GmbH, Matternet, Inc., United Parcel Service of America, Zipline, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, Workhorse Group Inc. and Flytrex among others.
Drone Delivery Service Market Segmentation:
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Drone Delivery Service Market on the duration, range, package size, application, and region:
- Duration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Short Duration (<25 kilometers)
- Long Duration (>25 kilometers)
- Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Short Range (<25 kilometers)
- Long Range (>25 kilometers)
- Package Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- <2 kilograms
- 2-5 kilograms
- >5 kilograms
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Food Delivery
- Retail Goods Delivery
- Postal Delivery
- Medical Aids Delivery
The regional analysis of the Drone Delivery Service market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.It evaluates the presence of the global Drone Delivery Service market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request a customized copy of the Drone Delivery Service market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/204
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Drone Delivery Service market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Drone Delivery Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Drone Delivery Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for faster delivery among consumers
22.214.171.124. Growing usage of affordable and light-pay load drones for product delivery by startups
126.96.36.199. Changes in regulatory framework in order to encourage drone delivery package
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Limited battery life and bandwidth of aerial delivery drones
184.108.40.206. Emerging economies have inappropriate infrastructure to support drone delivery operations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-delivery-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report or about customization options. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Virtual Diagnostics Market@ https://www.google.ge/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/virtual-diagnostics-market
3D Printing Healthcare Market@ https://www.google.com.gh/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/3d-printing-healthcare-market
Spherical Graphite Market@ https://www.google.com.gi/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spherical-graphite-market
Digital Biomarkers Market@ https://www.google.gr/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digital-biomarkers-market
Sodium Dichromate Market@ https://www.google.gl/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/sodium-dichromate-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756