The global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market is forecasted to be worth USD 102.35 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. During the forecast period, the increasing e-commerce industry, the rising use of smartphones for QR code scanning and image recognition, and the adoption of automatic detection and data collection solutions are anticipated to augment market growth. It is expected that increasing prospects in the supply chain management and healthcare sectors will further increase the implementation of this technology.
The latest report is touted as the first study covering the current Automatic Identification Data Capture market situation gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The market intelligence report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on the global economy. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Automatic Identification Data Capture business landscape, thereby impeding various manufacturers’ and buyers’ developmental scope in this sector. The report discusses the pandemic’s impact on the existing market scenario, accompanied by speculations about the Automatic Identification Data Capture marketin the post-COVID-19 scenario.
Get a sample copy of the Global Automatic Identification Data Capture Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/199
Key Highlights From The Report
- Due to the huge requirement for hardware in various automatic identification and data capture devices such as smart cards, wearable devices, smart glasses, and biometric systems, the hardware segment held the largest market with a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast timeframe.
- Owing to growing production efficiency and saving costs achieved by the use of Automated Detection & Data Capture devices, the manufacturing sector is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period, enabling manufacturing to support the high number of products flowing through the supply chain process effectively.
- Key participants include Toshiba Corporation, Epson America Inc., Unitech Electronics Co. Ltd., Seagull Scientific Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, SATO Holdings Corporation, IMPINJ Inc., SICK AG, Allien Technology Corporation, and Panasonic Corporation, among others.
Automatic Identification Data Capture Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market on the basis of product, offerings, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biometric Systems
- Smart Cards
- Barcoding Solutions
- Magnetic Stripe Cards
- RFID Systems
- Voice-Directed WMS
- Optical Character Recognition Systems
- Google Glass
- Vr Solutions
- Heads-Up Displays
- Offerings (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Energy & Power
The regional analysis of the Automatic Identification Data Capture market mainly focuses on the key regions and regional market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.It evaluates the presence of the global Automatic Identification Data Capture market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network, and distribution channel, and other key elements.
Request a customized copy of the Automatic Identification Data Capture market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/199
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Automatic Identification Data Capture market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing cyber threats on critical infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Growing adoption of industrial automation and IoT
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Risk of malware attacks
188.8.131.52. High deployment cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To read more about this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-identification-data-capture-market
Thank you for reading our report. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report or about customization options. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]