Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Introduction
- Drone consulting services play a major role in providing information about how to operate unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones in order to inspect processes and products as they move through different stages. Furthermore, drone consulting services also support drone operators so that they can improve operations, safety, and support emergency services. This, in turn, is projected to propel the drone consulting services market. Additionally, drones are estimated to improve the manufacturing and purification processes by supporting operations and functions, which include product segregation, analysis, and logistics.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the expansion of the drone-based consulting services market. Governments across the world have imposed lockdowns and brought the world to a standstill; consequently, drones are being deployed by removing barriers and streamlining their use for combating COVID-19. Moreover, drones have demonstrated to be highly effective in providing an aerial view in order to maintain security and surveillance to monitor the COVID-19 situation during strict lockdowns across the world. This, in turn, is estimated to offer significant opportunity for the drone-based consulting services market.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81509
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising aerial photography applications coupled with increasing demand for data collection of different projects is expected to drive the demand for drone consulting services. Furthermore, demand for aerial photography has been increasing from oil & gas, construction, military, and other industries across the world.
- Rising usage of drones for remote monitoring and surveillance in order to obtain real-time insights is anticipated to boost the drone consulting service market
- Law enforcement agencies across the world have installed drones for various activities such as inspection, surveying, and securing certain areas. This, in turn, is projected to propel the drone-based consulting service market.
- Demand for drone-based consulting service is majorly driven by a rise in the demand for mapping & inspection, surveying, and supportive government regulations related to the adoption of drone across the world. This is anticipated to fuel the drone-based consulting service market.
- Lack of skilled and trained operators and an increase in safety concerns about using drones, is expected to restrain the drone-based consulting services market. Moreover, drone consulting services providers are facing safety concerns related to accidents, collisions, and other commercial restrictions during drone operations. Therefore, providers of drone consulting services are facing issues based on safety analyses across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market
Companies operating in the drone-based consulting services market are increasingly investing in research & development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide drone-based consulting services. The drone-based consulting services market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global drone-based consulting services market include:
- Airobotics Ltd
- Consortiq Limited
- Cyberhawk Innovations Limited
- DARTDrones Inc.
- Draganfly Inc.
- LOGXON GmbH & Co. KG
- Phoenix LiDAR Systems
- Pilot Institute
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Sharper Shape Inc.
- Sky-Futures Limited
- Skyward IO, Inc.
- SkyX Systems Corp.
- Terra Drone Corporation
- Ventus Geospatial Inc.
- Viper Drones
- In April 2023, Airobotics Ltd. provided automated drone systems for the oil & gas industry during the COVID-19 outbreak in order to enable continuous remote operations. Additionally, the company launched a drone system to detect suspicious activity in the oil & gas industry, in order to collect data about every infrastructure inspection and operation.
- In May 2019, PrecisionHawk, Inc. delivered drone-based integrity vision with the PrecisionAnalytics platform for the oil & gas and energy sector. PrecisionAnalytics is a complete solution that offers infrared, thermal, and LiDAR sensors with the deployment of drones in order to capture asset conditions at a single point of time.
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Research Scope
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Type
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Size/ Weight
- Large drone (25-150 kg)
- Small drone (2-25 kg)
- Mini drone (up to 2 kg)
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Level of Autonomy
- Human operated
- Human delegated system
- Human supervised system
- Fully autonomous system
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Application
- Aerial photography
- Remote sensing
- Data acquisition and analytics
- Mapping & surveying
- 3D modeling
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & utility
- Security, Search & Rescue
- Others (Healthcare, Weather Forecasting, Aviation)
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=81509
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.