Digital Ad Spending Market – Introduction
- The growing digitization is encouraging advertisement companies to adopt digital advertisements that influence more number of customers, resulting in increased digital ad spending internationally.
- The growing digital ad spending market is the result of the increasing adoption of e-marketing across the globe.
- Top companies that provide the platform for digital advertisements are Google, Inc. Facebook, Inc., etc. which are some of the major shareholders in the digital advertisement market in regions such as North America and Europe.
- Most major economies such as India, China, and the U.K. are expected to account for more than 50% of the digital ad spending in the coming years.
Get Sample Copy:
Increasing influence of social media expected to drive the digital ad spending market
- The number of social media users have increased significantly in the past few years and are projected to rise further in the coming years.
- Technological awareness and social media influence is the major reason for the population leaning toward social media.
- Major retail companies have also realized that digital ads are the most influencing and convincing due to the adoption of an omni-channel approach for marketing.
- TV ad spending has reduced due to the social media influence which drives digital ad spending in social media.
- This in turn has given rise to adoption of digital ad spending, thus escalating the market growth.
- Moreover, internet marketing, contextual advertising, and programmatic advertising are also expected to have a positive impact on the digital ad spending market.
Implementation of customer centric approach drives the market
- Customers these days have become more digitally conscious due to their increasing participation in social media and because information on the web is easily accessible. Moreover, users nowadays are demanding speed in their daily transactions or online activities.
- Thus, major companies are increasing their investments in the digital ad spending.
- Exceeding customer expectations and providing solutions to implicit customer needs and explicit customer requests are the prime objectives of organizations these days. This obliges organizations to implement improved user experiences in order to engage more customers.
- These factors drive the digital ad spending market globally.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
North America expected to hold major share of the global digital ad spending market
- In terms of region, the global digital ad spending market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global digital ad spending market during the forecast period, due to advancements in technology and the introduction of airport biometrics with enhanced customer experience in the region.
- The major shareholder in this region is the U.S. which results in rising share of North America in the digital ad spending market.
- The digital ad spending markets in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market – Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Ad Spending Market
- Google, Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Verizon wireless
- Apple, Inc.
Global Digital Ad Spending Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Touch Points
- Social media
- Digital Marketing
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Business Type
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Customer (B2C)
- Business to Business to Customer (B2B2C)
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Industry
- Public Sector
- Retail and wholesale
- Services & Consumers
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Application
- Customer Awareness
- Customer Engagement
- Purchase & Relation
Global Digital Ad Spending Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request For Customization:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]