The latest report titled Global Next-Generation Sequencing Market by Emergen Research involves meticulous research on the global Next-Generation Sequencing business space, expanding on the latest industry trends, worldwide market growth, market size & share, key drivers and opportunities, constraining factors, product segmentation, cost structure, market volume, competitive terrain, product portfolios and specifications, and company profiles. The report is a prototype of the thorough investigation of the Next-Generation Sequencing market and serves as a valuable source of data and information pertaining to the market.
New England Biolabs Technology that uses magnetic beads in the prototype assembly process is expected to boost next-generation sample preparedness protocols significantly. Moreover, the dropping costs and the added value of next-generation sequencing data relative to traditional data are anticipated to have a positive impact on this technology’s diversification in other clinical areas and result in lucrative revenue growth.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/8
Key Highlights From The Report
- Academic research held the largest market share of 53.9% in the year 2019, and these organizations are the key end-users for revenue generation because of the high penetration of research activities through seq-technology. This technology, on the other hand, is continuously growing in clinical and clinical research.
- The emergence of an integrated platform based in the USA has accounted for North America’s highest revenue share. Asia-Pacific is projected to expand fastest as domestics in China are growing, along with molecular diagnostics. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period.
- Key participants include Deere & Company, Topcon Positioning Systems, Trimble, Inc., DeLaval, Antelliq, Heliospectra, Afimilk Ltd., InnovaSea Systems, AKVA group, and Nexus Corporation, among others.
Next-Generation Sequencing Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global Next Generation Sequencing Market on the basis of technology, workflow, application, end-use, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing
- Targeted Sequencing & Resequencing
- Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- NGS Data Analysis
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Clinical Investigation
- Reproductive Health
- HLA Typing/Immune System Monitoring
- Metagenomics, Epidemiology & Drug Development
- Agrigenomics & Forensics
- Consumer Genomics
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Research
- Clinical Research
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharma & Biotech Entities
The report offers insights into the demands for the Next-Generation Sequencing products in the global market, especially in the key geographical regions where the market has established its presence. These key regions include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.For a comprehensive understanding of the market, the vertical is further segmented into product types offered by the market, application spectrum, and end-user industries, among others. It also offers information on the leading manufacturers and vendors in the key geographical regions of the industry.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/8
Focal Points of the Global Next-Generation Sequencing Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Next-Generation Sequencingmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Next-Generation Sequencing industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Next Generation Sequencing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Next Generation Sequencing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Exponentially decreasing costs for genetic sequencing
184.108.40.206. Development of companion diagnostics and personalized medicine
220.127.116.11. Rise in competition amongst prominent market entities
18.104.22.168. Rising clinical opportunity for NGS technology
22.214.171.124. Technological advancements in cloud computing and data integration
126.96.36.199. Growing healthcare expenditure supporting development of effective PM diagnostic & therapeutic procedures for cancer
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Lack of computational efficiency for data management
184.108.40.206. Non-value based NGS reimbursement policy and regulation status
220.127.116.11. Lack of skilled labor due to COVID-19
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Get a broad analysis of the COVID19 impact on the Next-Generation Sequencing market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Clinical Perinatal Software Market@ https://www.google.co.jp/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market@ https://www.google.co.je/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Medical Supplies Market@ https://www.google.kz/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-supplies-market
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing Market@ https://www.google.co.ke/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756