Whether you are a tenant vacating the property or selling your house, moving to a new place can be stressful. The new family that is going to stay expects the house to be clean and organized. Leaving a dirty house for others to clean does not send a good message. You have to pack things up, change your mailing address. However, cleaning should not be at the bottom spot of your to-do list. Cleaning a house before moving out can be a challenge. You need more time and resources for cleaning. This is the reason why you should hire to move out cleaning services. Google “office cleaning services near me”, check reviews of commercial cleaning companies in Baltimore to find the best move out cleaning services. Whether you are hiring professionals or you are going to do it on your own, it is good to have a move-out cleaning checklist. You can save money by cleaning the house on your own. However, you don’t have the time, special skills, and resources required for this job.
If you are a tenant, you will not get your security deposit if you don’t clean the property. So, count on professional move out cleaning services.
Work in Stages
If you have been living in a house with two or three bedrooms, you cannot clean the entire space at once. It can be overwhelming. Therefore, work in stages. For example, you can clean the guest room three or four days before moving out. Similarly, clean other areas on different days.
Clean Top to Bottom
When it comes to dusting and cleaning, start from the top just like you do in your regular cleaning routine. Cleaning ceiling fans and shelves first. After that, move to floors and other lower surfaces.
Prepare for Last-Minute Cleaning
It is good to clean in advance. However, areas like bathrooms require your attention right before you move out. Sweep up the uncovered area after moving out furniture.
- Clean and dust ceiling fans using a loop duster.
- Remove all screws and nails from the walls you used for hanging up artwork and fill those holes with putty.
- Remove molding from walls using a dry microfiber mop.
- Remove stains and marks.
- Clean all the windows and window ledges.
- Wash and wipe down the doors using a damp microfiber cloth.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop the floors.
- Clean exhaust fans and vents.
- Clean window and blinds
- Clean the refrigerator
- Scrub the grease splatters off of the oven and stovetop.
- Use white vinegar to clean the dishwasher.
- Clean and disinfect the garbage disposal and sink.
- Clean countertops.
- Empty, vacuum up, and wipe down the cabinets.
- Clean faucet handles and sink.
- Clean the shower.
- Wipe down the bowl and outside of the toilet. Don’t forget the tank.
- Clean cabinets in the bathroom.
- Mow your lawn.
- Sweep front walkway, stoop, porch, and patio.
- Clean the insides and outsides of the washing machine.
Too much to do, right? That’s why you should take advantage of professional move out cleaning services.