The global Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles market is poised to witness a stellar CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Exceptional UV protection capabilities and photo-stability is set to increase the demand for zinc oxide nanoparticles in sun care products. Increasing consumption of zinc oxide nanoparticles in cosmetic and personal care products is set to create lucrative opportunities for market players.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4790
Further, surging demand of zinc oxide nanoparticles from paints & coatings, plastics, textiles, semiconductors, adhesives, pharmaceuticals, and many other applications is set to drive the market. However, the COVID-19 pandemic is set to hamper market growth due to disrupted supply chains and halted production across the globe. Moreover, other end-use industries are experiencing a disruption in their production cycles due to falling demand. However, the market is likely to rebound in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak as production cycles resume.
Key Takeaways of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Market Study:
- Rising consumption of color cosmetics is burgeoning the application of zinc oxide nanoparticles in color cosmetic products which is projected to catalyze market growth.
- On the basis of production method, the indirect method (American process) is poised to remain the primary production method throughout the assessment period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4790
- Coated (surface treated) zinc oxide nanoparticles are set to remain primary choice among end use consumers and are projected to expand at CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period.
- Naturally, being a broad spectrum UV filter, zinc oxide is primarily used as a UV shielding agent in cosmetic & personal care products, paints and coatings and textiles etc.
- Cosmetic and personal care products are the primary applications of zinc oxide nanoparticles and are set to account for over three fourth of the global consumption by 2030.
“Trend of multifunctional products such as sun care products with effective moisturizing and healing properties coupled with increasing demand for male grooming products will lead to additional demand for zinc oxide nanoparticles during the forecast period”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4790/S
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4790
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Serve Myriads of Clients Simultaneously
- Evidence-Based Information
- AI-Powered Solutions for Unique Market Challenges
- Regularly Updated Database for Current Trends Analysis
- Round-The-Clock Consultation Service
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Gallium Oxide Substrate Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5464/gallium-oxide-substrate-market
Silicone Adhesives Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5465/silicone-adhesives-market
Concrete Floor Coatings Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/concrete-floor-coatings-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583