Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Breast Pumps Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global breast pumps market was valued at US$ 2.3 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=687
- A breast pump is a medical device that is used by lactating women for extracting milk from their breasts if they found it difficult by natural lactation or not sufficient mil is produced by them.
- These mechanical devices may be manual devices powered by hand or foot movements or automatic devices powered by electricity for end use
- Manual breast pumps are operated by squeezing or pulling a handle in a repetitive fashion, allowing the user to directly control the pressure and frequency of milk expression
- North America dominated the global breast pumps market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period for both in terms of value and volume.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Breast Pumps Market –
Growing rate of employed women across the globe and government support policies for breastfeeding to Drive Market
- Supporting government initiatives aimed at improving consumer awareness levels for breastfeeding is likely to fuel the growth of global breast pumps market
- Rising employed women ratio across the world and launch of technological advanced products in recent years are also some of the key factors for the growth of global breast pumps market
- Rising incidences of lactation failure among mothers, improving healthcare infrastructure, and favorable reimbursement policies in developed countries are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of global breast pumps market
- For instance, under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), in the U.S. several insurance companies are offering variety of breast pumps for the ease of women’s convenience
Buy Breast Pumps Market Report –
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global breast pumps market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the global breast pumps market in 2018, followed by Europe by both in terms of value as well as volume
- North America accounted for major share of the global breast pumps market in 2018, owing to higher women employment rate, favorable reimbursement policies, established healthcare infrastructure, and government support policies for working women
- For instance, according to U.S. Department of Labor Blog, there are 74.6 million women in the civilian labor force and around 47% of U.S. workers are women.
- The breast pumps market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a higher CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to rising women workforce which demands higher volume of breast pumps in coming years and growing investment made by the government in healthcare sector
- The global breast pumps market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Pigeon Group (Pigeon Corporation), Medela AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Ameda, Inc., Ardo Medical Ag, Evenflo Feeding, Inc., Mayborn Group Limited, Spectra Baby USA, Albert Manufacturing USA (Albert Group), and Hygeia Health, among others
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Depression Drugs Market:
Dermal Fillers Market:
Adhesive Bandages Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453