Automotive Thermal Management System: Introduction
- The automotive thermal management system is used for diverse applications including engine cooling, battery thermal system, and heated and ventilated seats in the vehicle. The automotive thermal management helps reduce the thermal load on the vehicle, and it also helps to transfer heat efficiently.
- In electric vehicles, the demand for the thermal system is rising in order to cool the battery. Available heat energy can be used efficiently in electric vehicles in order to achieve longer driving range of these vehicles. This can be achieved by using the battery or power electronics to heat the interior of the vehicle.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77199<ype=S
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market
- Rise in demand for vehicles across the globe is estimated to boost the automotive thermal management system market. Major vehicle manufacturers are trying to boost the integration of the waste heat recovery system in their vehicles, which is expected to help enhance fuel economy of their vehicles. This, in turn, is likely to boost the automotive thermal management system market across the globe. Major original equipment manufacturers are trying to develop thermoelectric waste heat recovery systems that would increase fuel economy of the vehicle by 3% to 4%, which is projected to drive the global automotive thermal management system market.
- Increase in environmental concerns is fueling the demand for thermoelectric generator in the vehicle, which is expected to help enhance engine efficiency. This in turn is projected to boost the automotive thermal management system market across the globe. Rise in demand for electric vehicles worldwide is expected to further propel the global automotive thermal management system market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe and Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of global automotive thermal management system Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global automotive thermal management system market due stringent rules and regulations regarding vehicle emission norms enacted across the region. Increase in demand for electric vehicles and driver comfort in the vehicle, including heated and ventilated seats and heated steering, is likely to boost the automotive thermal management system market in the region. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research and development regarding the engine cooling system and battery thermal system, is anticipated to fuel the automotive thermal management system market in Europe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global automotive thermal management system market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the automotive thermal management system market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market
The global automotive thermal management system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive thermal management system market are:
- MAHLE GmbH
- Hanon System
- Aptiv Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Continental AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Denso Corporation
- Delphi Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Thermal Management System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Component
- Air Filter
- Water Pump
- Heat Exchanger
- Electric Compressor
- Others (e.g. Heater Control Unit)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by System
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation System
- Engine Thermal Mass Reduction
- Active Transmission Warm Up
- Other(e.g. Reduced HVAC System Loading)
Global Automotive Thermal Management System Market, by Application
- Engine Cooling
- Air Conditioning System
- Heated and ventilated Seats
- Transmission System
- Electric Vehicle Battery Thermal System
- Others (e.g. Heated Steering)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
TMR’s market research reports on the automotive and transport industry provides a forward-thinking analysis of innovations that are expected to set new trends in this industry. The integration of next-gen technologies that is powering a transformation in the automotive and transport industry is well covered in the vast array of reports curated for this industry. Autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles that are reckoned to be revolutionary for passenger travel in the future, and their repercussions on the existing fabric of demand in the automotive sector are studied in detail to present a well-gauged analysis of the automotive and transport industry for the coming years.
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: [email protected]