Anti-piracy Protection: Introduction
- Anti-piracy protection refers to the protection of authentic data on the internet against copying. The solution assists major businesses to manage and combat online piracy while also ensuring data integrity.
- Anti-piracy technologies are employed to secure confidential and legitimate data on the internet. Anti-piracy protection keeps track of, manages, and combats online piracy. Anti-piracy software is used to send out harsh warnings to unauthorized downloaders.
- Increasing usage of the internet and smartphones in emerging countries is expected to considerably help the anti-piracy protection market growth during the anticipated timeframe
- The IT industry’s fast digitalization and increased acceptance of cloud-based services are fueling market growth. The market is being driven positively by an increase in cyber-attacks and increased piracy activities in the entertainment and media sector.
- An increase in piracy-related activities, increased spending on data privacy, and the use of content security software are some of the driving factors supporting market growth.
- In November 2020, Verimatrix introduced the latest Verimatrix Watermarking, an anti-piracy technology for HTML5 that allows improved cybersecurity protection across multiple content platforms.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82427
Global Anti-piracy Protection Market: Dynamics
Global Anti-piracy Protection Market: Key Drivers
- Data security and reliability are becoming increasingly important in every sector. The security of content uploaded on the web is being improved by thriving media and entertainment industry firms with a growing subscriber base.
- Governments in both developed and developing countries are focusing on enforcing various regulations and rules that reduces income loss due to piracy.
- With the shift toward online streaming content, illegal streaming services are unlawfully distributing copyrighted information, costing the United States economy about US$ 30 Bn each year.
- Increasing government data privacy requirements and rising investment in IT infrastructure security are factors that are projected to generate new opportunities for participants in the target market throughout the forecast period.
- In addition, players’ efforts to develop their operations in emerging markets and expand their revenue share are likely to boost revenue transactions in the anti-piracy protection market over the coming years.
- The global anti-piracy protection market is projected to be hampered by factors such as expensive product and service costs, as well as technological flaws. Furthermore, the high cost of authentic goods and the availability of essential content from anonymous internet users are problems impeding the growth of the anti-piracy protection market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Anti-piracy Protection Market
- Covid-19 has had a significant impact on the anti-piracy market. The pandemic is hastening the rise of piracy, which is the unlawful copying of commercial software. Software companies have reported that piracy increased 20 to 30 percent due to COVID-19 and the work from home facility. Unlicensed software is increasingly risky and expensive for organizations. Malware from unauthorized software costs businesses around the world roughly US$359 Bn every year.
Purchase Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82427<ype=S
North America to Account for Large Share of the Global Anti-piracy Protection Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-piracy protection market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- The North America is expected to be the most profitable region for income generated from anti-piracy defense over the coming years.
- In terms of value for anti-piracy security and services, the anti-piracy protection market in the United States and Canada is expected to lead all local markets in 2019.
- The anti-piracy protection market is influenced by the presence of notable anti-piracy protection developers such as Camp 6 Inc., Norton Life Lock, and Opsec Security. Illicit film streaming and music downloads from unlicensed sites will also bolster anti-piracy defenses. Strict anti-piracy rules, and illegal streaming of online content are also supporting the market growth.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ongoing-covid-19-crisis-to-drive-healthcare-packaging-market-to-serve-high-volumes-of-medical-supplies-market-valuation-to-reach-us-155-bn-by-2029-tmr-insights-860268306.html