- An indoor self-growing garden is an artificial garden environment created in the house. These gardens are beneficial to those living in apartments or homes which do not have land for gardening.
- Indoor gardening helps in purifying the air in the home. Having one’s own garden helps to produce fresh fruits and vegetables which are free from pesticides and fertilizers. Hence, it is expected that the indoor self-growing garden market will grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market
- The Covid-19 pandemic has created awareness among consumers due to which they are becoming heath conscious and are strictly maintaining their diet. The lockdown has affected the availability of fruits and vegetables for consumption across various geographies. People have started indoor gardening practices in order to maintain immunity. The awareness is expected to create a rise in demand for indoor self-growing gardens during the forecast period. Thus, manufacturers have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand for indoor self-growing gardens.
- The combination of indoor gardening with advanced technology is expected to fuel the demand for indoor self-growing gardening during the forecast period. Technologies include soil moisture sensor which detects when and how much watering is needed. OGarden Smart is an instrument which is capable of producing around 90 types of fruits and vegetables regardless of season. This instrument detects the level of water and light needed and provides it without any manual help. These instruments and technologies are capable for driving the growth of the indoor self-growing garden market during the forecast period.
Request for a sample:
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market
- In terms of geography, the indoor self-growing garden market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The air quality of Asia Pacific is the worst in comparison to other geographical regions. The poor air quality of the region is expected to drive the demand for indoor gardening. People are likely to try to undertake indoor gardening, which would give them access to clean air.
- Furthermore, awareness among people of North America and Europe about the benefits of indoor gardening and its role during the time of Covid-19, has started to create a new market for indoor self-growing gardens, which is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market are Listed Below:
- AeroGrow International, Inc.
- AVA Technologies Inc.
- Click & Grow LLC
- EDN, Inc.
- Grobo Inc.
- Plantui Oy
- SproutsIO, Inc.
- Véritable SAS
Ask for brochure:
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market: Research Scope
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Type
- Air Plant Garden
- Window Indoor Garden
- Hydroponic Indoor Garden
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Technology
- Remote Sensing
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Position
- Wall Garden
- Floor Garden
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Application
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Price
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-Commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Indoor Self-growing Garden Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: