- The coil insertion tool is the key part of coil inserting machines. The set of magnet wires such as copper or aluminum wires are used to make coils and these coils are inserted using coil insertion machines to generate electricity in transformers and inductors. Coils are inserted in a device and this process of insertion of coils and wiring into a device produces industrial machines which are known as stators. A stator is a stationary part of a rotary system of an electric motor, electric generator, siren, mud motors, etc. The coil insertion apparatus is placed directly in the equipment which forms wire & coils inside the equipment in a circular motion. Coil insertion machines operate on both pneumatic and hydraulic movements and systems to transfer wiring structures to electric motors and generate power. The machine uses a needle to thread, and insulating paper is inserted in a stator coil.
- Producers who need low volume power & energy such as in loudspeakers and microphones use coil insertion machines. These machines are also used by manufacturers who need high capacity motors to run products such as coolers. These machines fit all electric motors and conduct electrical wiring & coiling for low-medium-high level of production. High efficiency is delivered to circuits and leads to increased magnetic field of motors, transformers, and generators. Parameters such as inductance, Q factor, and insulation strength drive the low & high volumes respectively, thus leading to increased demand for coil insertion machines
Request for a sample:
Structural geometrical properties enabling greater use by production units
- Coil insertion and winding processes involve a mathematical configuration & designing of the coil to conduct electricity and fulfill a particular purpose for a production unit such as generating proper amount of current to run an object or a device. The geometrical distribution consists of radii, diameter, and a high fill factor to reduce the air space. The wiring & coiling is performed to obtain 300 degrees of circumference. A wire with a thickness of 0.3mm performs a winding pitch in 0.7ms. The wiring is done using coil insertion machines which gives an appropriate structure to wires and once the coils are formed, they generate power, energy, and voltage.
Asia Pacific considered the dominant region of the global coil insertion machine market
- In terms of region, the global coil insertion machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The coil insertion machine market in North America is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to increase in household usage of coin insertion machines in air conditioners and refrigerators to provide better consumer goods with increased power and low electricity consumption, and also due to increase in small production units manufacturing small parts of machines such as electric motors, in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global coil insertion machine market in 2024. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable growth rate during the forecast period due to fast paced industrialization, growing demand for consumer goods such as air conditioners and refrigerators in India because of climatic change, and large base of manufacturers in Taiwan, China, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia. These factors propel the demand for coil insertion machines in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Coil Insertion Machine Market
Major players operating in the coil insertion machine market are likely to face strong competition during the forecasted timeline. Prominent players such as Stator System, K. D. Dowls & Key, Techno Machines India, and Teeming Machinery Co., Ltd. etc. are aiming to produce innovative and advanced technology products which are faster and can save time. Companies are also looking at specifications of the products such as outside and inside diameter of the product to examine the electrical conductivity. Some of the key players operating in the global coin insertion machine market:
- Stator System
- K. D. Dowls & Keys
- Techno Machines India
- Teeming Machinery Co., Ltd.
- GIAM MING ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Bennett International S.L.
- Suzhou Smart Motor Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Whitelegg Machines Ltd.
- Ningbo Nide Mechanical Equipment Co., Ltd.
Ask for brochure:
Global Coil Insertion Machine – Research Scope
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Type
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Outside Diameter
- Below 130 mm
- Between 130-180 mm
- Between 180-260 mm
- Above 260 mm
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Inside Diameter
- Below 50 mm
- Between 50-120 mm
- Between 120-200 mm
- Above 200 mm
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Power Supply
- Below 100 volts
- 100-200 volts
- 200-300 volts
- Above 300 volts
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Application
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Price Range
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Coil Insertion Machine, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read TMR Research Methodology at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/methodology.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: