Acoustic Glass Market: Introduction
- The global acoustic glass market is anticipated to expand rapidly during the forecast period, due to growth in the construction and automotive industries
- Acoustic glass is primarily used in busy areas such as motorways, main roads, and airports. It can be used in interior sound insulation, such as office partitions and meeting rooms. It can also be used in overhead or roof glazing in order to reduce the sound of rain.
- Acoustic glass lowers outside noise. This can lead to improved productivity of the occupants. Acoustic laminated glass also offers benefits of properties of standard laminated glass. It provides insulation from rain impact noise when used in overhead or roof glazing.
Request PDF Brochure :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77480
Key Drivers of Acoustic Glass Market
- Noise pollution has been adversely affecting people since the start of industrialization. It may cause hearing loss, sleep disturbances, and stress and heart diseases. There has been a rise in public spending on health since the last two to three years. This trend is expected to continue in the next few years. Acoustic insulation materials, such as glass, are widely used by different industry players to decrease the ill-effects of noise pollution among employees. Demand for acoustic glass materials has been rising, owing to their increased usage in the building & construction industry. Regulations limiting noise are being imposed by different countries. For example, in the U.S., the Occupational Noise Exposure Regulation mandates that industrial employers must limit noise exposure of their employees to 90 dB (A). Implementation of such regulations leads to an increase in the use of acoustic insulation materials in the U.S.
- Acoustic insulation is used in the automotive industry for soundproofing against sound systems installed, engines and other machinery sounds, and external noise. Acoustic glass materials are used as hood liners, sun visors, engine covers, firewalls, and transmission tunnels in cars and other automotive vehicles. The use of acoustic insulation in the transportation industry has been increasing owing to their excellent sound absorption and sound reduction qualities.
Request For Discount :https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=D&rep_id=77480
Automotive End-use Industry Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of value and volume, the automotive segment is estimated to account for significant share of the global market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to growth in the automotive industry in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Acoustic glass is a laminated glass that consists of two or more sheets of glass, bonded together with one or more acoustic layers. These interlayers act as a noise dampening core, weakening the sound as it travels through the glass.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Acoustic Glass Market
- Based on region, the global acoustic glass market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of value and volume, Asia Pacific accounted for significant share of the global acoustic glass market in 2019. The region is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, due to the growth in the automotive industry. China is the largest producer of chemicals, paints and coatings, and glass in Asia Pacific. This is projected to boost the market in the country during the forecast period.
- Rise in FDI investment in automotive and construction industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a key factor likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
Request For Custom Research
Key Players in Acoustic Glass Market
Various players operate in the global acoustic glass market. However, there is an increasing shift in dynamics toward market consolidation. This can be ascribed to agreements and partnerships by major companies operating in the U.S. and Europe in order to capitalize on untapped market potential. Key players operating in the acoustic glass market include:
- AGC Inc.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group
- SYP Glass
- Jiangsu Tiemao Glass, etc.
Global Acoustic Glass Market: Research Scope
Global Acoustic Glass Market, by Type
- Double Deck Glass
- Three-layered Glass
Global Acoustic Glass Market, by End-use Industry
- Building & Construction
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.