The report offers actionable and valuable insights on the Liquid Flux market. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the Liquid Flux market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the Liquid Flux market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Liquid Flux across various industries and regions. Market dynamics including latest trends, challenges, growth opportunities, and drivers for is also provided in the Liquid Flux market report.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5726
South Asia & Oceania currently account for a majority of the liquid flux being consumed, followed by East Asia. This is due to the fact that a large number of electronics manufacturers have set up their bases in these regions, especially Taiwan and Vietnam. Emergence of newer electronics manufacturing clusters in developing countries such as India is projected to give impetus to market growth over the coming years.
Increasing electrification of vehicles and the inevitable shift towards remote monitoring and automation are driving a majority of end-use industries to integrate electronics into their operations. This is driving the market for liquid flux, which finds application in the SMT assembly of electronics. Additionally, advent of 5G infrastructure and changing consumer preference towards purchasing advanced electronics products are indirectly providing a boost to market growth.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5726
Owing to the above mentioned factors, the global liquid flux market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of over 7% through 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The liquid flux market is anticipated to add 2X value by 2031 as compared to 2024.
- No clean liquid flux captures a major chunk equivalent to two-third of the global market share, and is set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 112 Mn by 2031.
- Among the base types, alcohol-based liquid flux accounted for maximum demand as of 2024, and is set to further gain around 279 BPS in its market share over the next ten years.
- Among the applications, SMT assembly application will account for the highest consumption of liquid flux during the forecast period, and create and absolute $ opportunity of close to US$ 100 Mn by 2031.
- Among the end-use industries, electronics & communication has been the fastest growing, owing to increased electronics manufacturing in the past decade, and the segment is expected to grow 2X in market value by 2031.
- Among the regions considered, South Asia & Oceania is set to dominate market revenue, and is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 94 Mn over the decade.
- Initially, the onset of COVID-19 hurt market growth, which resulted in a growth rate of -2.7% in 2024. However, growth rate projections for 20241 are 4.4%.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
- The market in China is projected to expand at a healthy CAGR of close to 9% through 2031, with Taiwan slated at 10.5%.
- Value sales of liquid flux are set to increase at a CAGR of 7.5% in India over the next ten years.
“Dawn of 5G infrastructure and integration of electronics into businesses will drive demand for liquid flux over the coming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst
Prominent Players Adopting Blend of Organic and Inorganic Growth Strategies
Key players such as Alpha Assembly, Kester, and AIM Solder are emphasizing on targeted expansions, innovative product launches, and acquisitions in the market space to substantially increase their market presence.
For instance, AIM Solder expanded its presence in numerous untapped regions such as Malaysia; the company opened a new manufacturing facility of 12,000 sq. ft. in 2024 to meet demand arising from nearby regions.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global liquid flux market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2024-2031. The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of base (water-based and alcohol-based [rosin- containing and rosin-free]), flux (no clean and water soluble), application (SMT assemblies [selective soldering and wave soldering), semiconductor packaging, rework, and others), and end-use industry (automotive, aerospace & defence, electronics & communication, recycling, and others), across five major regions of the world (North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania and Rest of World(Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5726/S
The Liquid Flux Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why Liquid Flux Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Liquid Flux Market
- What are the pros and cons of the Liquid Flux Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global Liquid Flux Market?
The Liquid Flux Market report serves the readers with the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impacts of the growth of relevant markets on the Liquid Flux
- Importance of segment in various regions.
- Accurate Y-o-Y growth of the global Liquid Flux
- Consumption trends among individuals across the globe.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2024 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2024 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2024 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583