A computer structure in large data centers is called white box server. It is assembled by ODMs (original design manufacturers). It is typically build by assembling the COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) components in different ways to provide customization to the customers. It is also possible for a company to construct an in-house white box server using retail computer parts which are commercially available. However ODM delivers it faster. Major operating systems like Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux along with visualization softwares can be run on a white box server. To prevent unexpected down time clustering techinques are used by a white box server. One of the initiatives in custom built servers is the “Open Compute Project” by Facebook for its data centers. It gives specifications for design for its servers, racks etc.
Key players in the white box server market are:
Wistron Corporation (Taiwan), MiTAC Holdings Corp. (Taiwan), Quanta Computer (Taiwan), Inventec Corporation (Taiwan), Compal Electronics (Taiwan), Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd. (Taiwan), Celestica Inc. (Canada), Hyve Solutions (U.S.), Servers Direct (U.S.), Penguin Computing (U.S.), Stack Velocity Group (U.S.), ZT Systems (U.S.), Silicon Mechanics (U.S.), Super Micro Computer Inc. (U.S.). Chip manufacturers like Intel, Aspeed, and ARM have increased revenues after using white box servers.
Get sample copy of at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=15629
The market can be segmented based on form factor: Blade, Density Optimized, and Rack & Tower. It can also be segmented based on business type: Data Centers, and Enterprise customers. Other segmentation basis includes: Operating System (Linux, Windows, Unix), Processor (X86, non-X86), and geography.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Have any query? Inquiry about report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=15629
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.