Weigh Feeder Market: Introduction
- Weigh feeder is a special type of flow meter which is suitable for powdered and granular solids. It is a component of an industrial conveyor system which is used to measure the amount of material traveling through the conveyor system. The weigh feeder measures the amount of materials, specifically bulk materials that are placed on the weigh belt. It provides mass flow rate measurement for the system, and helps in process control & automation.
Key Drivers of the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Rapid growth of technology and innovation in products & packaging is pushing the demand for several commodities in the market. Weigh feeders are flexible, easy to clean, and easy to operate to make the production and packaging process easy. Rising demand for loss-in-weight feeders is seen due to their high accuracy and speed in the production process; they are largely used in the food packaging industry. Several varieties of loss-in-weight feeders are available, based on the flow rate, material temperature, particle size, and bulk density of the material that leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders.
- Construction industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, leading to the growth of the construction materials market which includes construction aggregates, bricks, cement, and construction metals. Weigh feeders are essential for the proper feeding of raw materials required for manufacturing the accurate and exact mixture. This is expected to expand the weigh feeder market globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Weigh Feeder Market, Request for a Sample
Factor Restraining the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Emergence of robotics in material handling processes may hamper the demand for weigh feeders and it can restrict the growth of the weigh feeder market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global weigh feeder market can be divided into five regions – North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the weigh feeder market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the weigh feeder market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America weigh feeder market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global weigh feeder market due to the presence of largest mining industries in Canada. Rising food and beverage, chemical, and cement industries in the region leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders. Weigh feeder makes the material handling process easy and accurate and this is expected to drive the weigh feeder market in North America.
- The weigh feeder market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the presence of dominant fertilizer markets in the region. China is the largest consumer of fertilizers In the Asia Pacific fertilizers market due to technological innovations in the fertilizer market, rising demand for micronutrient fertilizers, and increase in demand for food due to increasing population in Asia Pacific. This is expected to propel the demand for weigh feeders in the region.
Buy our Premium Research Report@
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the weigh feeder market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative weighing systems which helps them to enhance their competitive advantage, subsequently increasing their market share globally. Manufacturers are investing in product innovation and adopting strategies such as changes in leadership which helps them to stay ahead in the competition.
A few of the key players operating in the global weigh feeder market are:
- Acrison, Inc.
- Active Weighing Pty Ltd.
- AViTEQ Vibrationstechnik GmbH
- Elecon Engineering Company Limited
- Merrick Industries
- Schenck Process Holding GmbH
- Tecnetics Industries, Inc.
- YOSHIKAWA Corporation
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453