Growing Adoption of Sensory Furniture Supports Intelligence in Children
Companies in the kids furniture market are unveiling unique solutions to cater to specific needs of end users. They are innovating in sensory furniture to improve memory skills, concentration, and regulate emotional instincts in children. For instance, Tink Things – a kids furniture company, excels in the production of sensory kids chairs.
Chairs product segment of the kids furniture market is estimated to reach an output of ~400 million units by the end of 2027. Hence, manufacturers are innovating in sensory-intelligent chairs, which are based on therapeutic principles.
Purchase our Premium Research Report At:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45249<ype=S
In today’s modern era, parents are becoming increasingly aware about various methods that are instrumental in a child’s growth. Hence, they are adopting intelligent kids furniture to provide an enjoyable and learning environment for children. Companies are increasing their research activities to develop intelligent chairs with high-tech materials such as solid ash wood and 3D mesh fabric. Intelligent furniture not only aids in child growth but also complements with the aesthetic requirements of parents. Moreover, companies are adopting sustainable production techniques to reduce production waste.
Designer Kids Furniture to Create Global Impact
The kids furniture market is witnessing a shift in consumer preferences for designer furniture. Increasing awareness about environmental impact of plastic has impelled market players to tap into new opportunities in designer kids furniture. Likewise, developers are producing furniture made from recycled plastic and discarded plastic toys. As such, plastic material segment of the kids furniture market is expected reach production of ~200 million units by 2027.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/companies-in-food-contact-paper-market-to-gain-competitive-edge-by-unlocking-sustainability-quotient-valuation-to-rise-at-cagr-of-4-5-during-2020–2028-tmr-301287491.html
The trend of designer kids furniture has led to the rise of several startups who are capitalizing on the trend. However, it is challenging to convince consumers that the ‘speckled’ look of designer furniture made from recycled material can also look aesthetically beautiful. As such, companies are targeting consumers that are environment conscious about the serious consequences of plastic pollution. They are focusing on technological development to offer added comfort to children. Companies are intensifying research on plastics and recycling of plastic toys to introduce modular designs in furniture. Startups are increasing efforts to collaborate with international brands to boost their credibility in the global kids furniture market landscape.
e-Commerce Giants Maximize Gross Merchandise Value in Asia Pacific
Currently, Asia Pacific dominates the kids furniture market in terms of value and volume. This market in Asia Pacific is estimated to generate the highest revenue of ~US$ 69 Bn by 2027. Lucrative opportunities in Asia Pacific has attracted the attention of e-Commerce giants, planning to maximize on the growing online shopping trend. For instance, India is one of the leading economies in Asia Pacific. Due to the increase in the number of online shoppers in India, e-Commerce platforms, such as Pepperfry, are bullish in the kids furniture market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
The kids furniture market in India is predicted for a steady Y-o-Y growth during the forecast period. Hence, e-Commerce platforms are bidding high on gross merchandise value and are increasing the availability of innovative furniture. They are targeting marketing strategies at young urban parents, since they are the key age group for new products. Moreover, changing consumer preference for high-quality furniture is also supporting the growth of the kids furniture market. Rise of single-child-double-income families is another driver for exponential growth of the kids furniture market.
Product Innovations to Pervasively Complement Safety Requirements in Kids Furniture
Manufacturers in the kids furniture market are continuously meeting consumer demands for space-saving and customizable furniture. Since the kids furniture market is highly fragmented, manufacturers are focusing on constant product development to stay relevant in the business landscape. They are increasing efforts to curate their collection of furniture and make designs that are accessible to kids of all ages.
Moreover, they are expanding product portfolio in innovative wooden furniture. As such, wood material segment of the kids furniture market is expected to reach a value of ~US$ 101 Bn by 2027. Companies are also focusing on providing free design services to customers to cater to their personalized needs. They are teaming up with local artists and designers to develop customizable and ethically-made furniture. Additionally, meeting safety requirements is one of the key focal points for manufacturers.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Kids Furniture Market
Kids Furniture Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the kids furniture market for the historical period 2017-2018 and forecast period 2019-2027, the growing demand for kids furniture from emerging economies across Asia Pacific and South America is expected to bolster the growth of the global kids furniture market during the forecast period.
- Globally, the revenue generated by the kids furniture market is estimated to exceed ~US$ 109 Bn in 2019, and expand at a CAGR of ~6% in terms of value during the forecast period
Demand from Emerging Economies and Technological Advancements: Key Market Drivers
- Emerging economies across Asia Pacific and South America, such as China, India, and Brazil are anticipated to show growth in demand for kids furniture in the near future, owing to increasing urbanization and construction of houses, apartments, etc.
- Increasing demand for multi-functional furniture, owing to reduction in house sizes, and growing preference for compact and easy-to-move furniture are encouraging manufacturers to increase the production of multi-functional kids furniture. This is expected to lead to the overall growth of the kids furniture market in the near future.
- Technological development is the key trend in the kids furniture market. Advancement in the manufacturing process increases the production of furniture and leads to improvement in quality of products. Additionally, major players in the kids furniture market are collaborating with local handicraft furniture manufacturers to increase their presence in different regions. These factors are likely to support growth of the kids furniture market during the forecast period.
The market research reports from TMR well covers the ever-evolving dynamics of the consumer goods sector. Economic growth, globalization, and changing lifestyle are some aspects that deeply influence the consumer goods sector. This, along with cultural mindsets that influence consumer buying behavior are duly comprehended for providing business intelligence of the consumer goods sector via our reports. Low entry barrier that attracts participation from new players in the consumer goods sector, which requires established players to be agile in the changing vendor landscape are subtly covered in our reports.
- TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org