Global Webinar Software Market – Introduction
- Webinar software is a virtual seminar that can host online events for sales presentations, trainings, product introductions, executive briefings, and learning. Users can interact with wide-ranging target audiences with premium online video & audio.
- Webinar software or platform helps to improve presentations that scheduled with the respective organization’s brand strategies and also provides further customizations. This helps to increase audience engagement and makes a webinar more impressive.
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Webinar Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), has a positive impact on the webinar software market. Increasing demand to enforce social distancing from governments due to the highly contagious nature of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has encouraged educational institutes to shut down their offline classes and shift toward e-learning.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/product-developers-in-photonics-market-tap-into-emerging-demands-in-healthcare-and-energy-sectors-market-estimated-to-clock-cagr-of-8-during-2020-2030—tmr-301294880.html
Increasing Demand for Smart Classrooms across the Education Sector Driving the Global Webinar Software Market
- Worldwide, increasing government initiatives to encourage the adoption of smart classrooms is significantly driving the growth of online webinar tools or platforms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization. Governments of emerging nations are increasingly focusing on digitization in schools, colleges, universities, and other educational institutions. Moreover, by providing high-speed broadband facilities, governments across nations are also prompting educational institutions to adopt e-learning courses via webinars or online seminars. Additionally, educational institutions are focusing on adopting digitalized solutions to improve education offerings worldwide.
- For instance, the Malaysian Government introduced Malaysia Education Online (MEdO), which is an online learning portal, in order to provide a substantial portion of courses to school students online.
- Furthermore, the Government of Singapore introduced “FutureSchools,” to provide digital content as well as high-end technology to schools.
- Additionally, as per the 2018-19 budget, the Singapore Government decided to invest approximately US$ 12.8 Bn for the education sector to facilitate digital solutions and better quality education solutions to students.
Purchase our premium research report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77795<ype=S
- Rapid developments in the arena of IT & telecom are creating simpler & cost-effective ways to deliver smart classrooms. Cloud-based solutions have led to new opportunities for educational institutions to provide online learning solutions to students through webinars.
- Therefore, increasing demand for smart classrooms across the education sector owing to increasing digitalization is driving the webinar software market globally.
Lack of Networking Infrastructure Specifically In Underdeveloped Nations Expected to Hamper the Global Webinar Software Market
- Various enterprises across underdeveloped nations are handicapped due to the lack of networking infrastructure owing to low financial budgets. They still depend on 2G/3G spectrum to run their business.
- Therefore, lack of networking infrastructure, specifically in underdeveloped nations, is expected to hamper the global webinar software market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Webinar Software Market
- In terms of region, the global webinar software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global webinar software market during the forecast period due to increasing focus on cloud-based employee learning programs by enterprises, indicating potential growth of the market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for webinar software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for webinar software during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of e-learning, specifically in India, Japan, and China. Governments across these countries are significantly promoting e-learning tools to enhance and improve their educational systems.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org