Endpoint Encryption Market – Introduction
- Endpoint encryption software is used by companies to protect the stored database and for transmitting data from one endpoint system to another. All the data is stored in encrypted format and cannot be accessed without the right encryption key or authority.
- Endpoint encryption software is mostly applicable in transmitting the data over portable USB, cloud storage platforms, browsers, emails, and network drives. Employees share volumes of valuable information over the internet or in internal networks, which are vulnerable to data security breaches.
- Endpoint encryption software is majorly adopted by healthcare, banking and insurance sectors, and data centers to protect confidential information from unauthorized users. The information pertains to bank accounts, healthcare records, home address, social security numbers, and other confidential information.
- Manufacturing, automobile, transportation & logistics, and other major industries are also increasing the adoption of endpoint encryption software for providing network security solutions for enterprise networks.
Key Drivers of the Endpoint Encryption Market
- Increasing adoption of encrypted data storage to provide security while transmitting the data through any transmitting media is expected to drive the growth of the endpoint encryption market. Increasing adoption of cloud based services among enterprises is also expected to boost the growth of the endpoint encryption market.
- Companies are investing in cloud storage services to protect data from cyber-attacks, which is expected to create better business opportunities for providers of endpoint encryption software.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Lack of awareness of the software and low investment on security of endpoint systems in several companies expected to hinder the market
- Lack of awareness of endpoint encryption among small and medium size companies may restrain the growth of the endpoint encryption market.
- Several companies are not investing in security of endpoint systems to prevent unauthorized user login and harmful cyber-attacks, which is also expected to hamper the growth of the endpoint encryption market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Endpoint Encryption Market
- Companies are expanding their geographical presence to capture more market share in Asia Pacific due to increasing impact of COVID-19 on business growth. Most new start-ups and market leading companies are adopting the work from home business model to operate all business operations. In such a scenario, cloud data is an easier platform to access and store all necessary information of the company.
- Companies and cloud data service providers are adopting endpoint encryption solutions or data security to provide security during data transmission. Demand for endpoint control is expected to increase during the forecast period and during lockdown conditions.
Purchase our premium research report at:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77996<ype=S
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Endpoint Encryption Market
- North America holds prominent share of the endpoint encryption market due to presence of key network security solution providers and enterprise security solution providers in the region.
- The endpoint encryption market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of network security solutions among healthcare and IT companies and also increasing investment by major players to provide security solutions and services in these regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Endpoint Encryption Market
- McAfee LLCMcAfee LLC is a cyber-security company that develops and sells computer security solutions and software to various government agencies, home users, and businesses. It offers products for data protection & encryption, database security, network security, security management, security analytics, and web security, and has approximately 125,000 corporate customers in over 190 countries. The company’s products protect consumers from identity theft, phishing scams, spyware, malicious websites, and other threats that endanger the online experience of users.
Get More Press Releases by TMR: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/long-established-use-in-production-processes-of-wide-range-of-industries-creates-massive-opportunities-in-manufacturing-execution-system-market-new-applications-in-cyber-security-electronics-sector-to-open-new-revenue-stream—t-301306896.html
- Sophos Ltd.Sophos Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Sophos Holdings Ltd. It offers IT security solutions and data protection. The company offers solutions in network protection, web protection, e-mail protection, user protection, cloud security, server protection, and security solutions for mobile devices. Sophos Ltd. offers solutions for applications in various verticals including education, healthcare, government, and BFSI.
Other key players operating in the global endpoint encryption market include International Business Machines Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., NortonLifeLock Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Trend Micro Incorporated, and Thales Group.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
TMR is a leader in the market research space providing end-to-end business solutions and consulting services. TMR operates from its own office space of almost 10,000 sq. ft located in a prime commercial complex at Pune. We serve clients in 150 countries with an approach to deep dive into the economic aspects and geographical nuances for unfailing business intelligence.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany NY – 12207,
Tel: +1-518-618-1030 Email: email@example.com