- Viscose is derived from cellulose, the main constituent of plant cell walls. It is a manufactured fiber made from natural materials which is environment friendly. Viscose yarn often looks like silk and feels like cotton. It is a semi-synthetic material used in clothes, upholstery, and other bedding materials. Viscose yarn is highly breathable, making it a cool fabric for stylish summer wear. It has excellent color retention. Viscose yarn can hold dye for a long time even after numerous washes.
- People across the globe are experiencing home isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has impacted the production of viscose yarn as most federal governments have implemented lockdown. Manufacturing companies are expanding their online sales channels in various countries across the globe in order to boost the sale of their exclusive range of viscose yarn.
Increasing usage of viscose yarn in fashion clothing a driving factor
- Rapid increase in usage of viscose yarn in manufacturing fashion clothing or apparel is one of the significant reasons anticipated to be a driving factor for the viscose yarn market. Viscose yarn is used to produce apparel such as blouses, shirts, skirts, trousers, underwear, sleepwear, sweaters, jerseys, and baby clothing. Viscose yarn is also most commonly used to make home textiles such as window drapes, cooling sheets, and mattresses. The versatility of viscose yarn has made it very popular in western countries. These factors are projected to drive the viscose yarn market in the near future.
Rise in production and export of viscose yarn in developing countries
- Significant rise in production of both natural and blended viscose yarn in developing countries such as China, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, and Bangladesh is projected to drive the market of viscose yarn during the forecast period. Rapid increase in export of viscose yarn to various countries of North America and Europe is also anticipated to create immense opportunities for manufacturers, distributors, and exporters of viscose yarn in the coming years. China, India, Taiwan, and Bangladesh etc. are projected to be the leaders in the export of viscose yarn during the forecasted timeline.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Viscose Yarn Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific the Dominant Market for Viscose Yarn
- In terms of geography, the global viscose yarn market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the viscose yarn market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America viscose yarn market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The viscose yarn market in Asia Pacific expanded at a rapid pace in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to a rise in usage of viscose yarn in the manufacturing of fancy apparel and home textiles etc. in India, China, Bangladesh, Japan, South Korea, and various other countries across Southeast Asia.
Key Players Operating in the Viscose Yarn Market
Prominent viscose yarn companies are projected to witness tough competition during the forecast period. Brands such as ENKA, Grasim Industries Limited., Glanzstoff, Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd., and W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG are investing significantly on research & development to introduce new range of viscose yarn in the market. Companies are boosting their scale of production and utilizing advance technology to reduce the turnaround time and cost of production of the business.
Key players operating in the global viscose yarn market include:
- Grasim Industries Limited.
- JPP MILLS
- Kennigton Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- LKY Mills
- N. R. Group
- Sangam (India) Limited
- W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Viscose Yarn Market – Research Scope
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Product Type
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Price
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by End-use
- Fashion Clothing
- Home Textile
- Others (Car Tires etc.)
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Viscose Yarn Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]